Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

little things

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
  • 11 Replies
DH and I make pinky promises.
Like tonight I asked him to rub my back cause its been bothering me again, but he was tired from work and by the time he finished school work he was ready for bed so he pinky promised he'd do it tomorrow.
Just as an example. It's just something "weird" we started and have done almost since we've been married. It's how we know the other isnt just saying I'll do it than push it off I guess. Idk how or why it started.

Do you and your DH/so do anything "weird"??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM

eh, we crack jokes on each other.  We are comfortable with ourselves and our marriage that neither of us gets hurt by it

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM
We do that too sometimes but DH gets a little too carried away with it at times..

Quoting MixedCooke:

eh, we crack jokes on each other.  We are comfortable with ourselves and our marriage that neither of us gets hurt by it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katemma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Sure, we do tons of weird stuff and we have like a million silly inside jokes.
Lyssa0587
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Thats too sweet. I adore that  you guys do this. My husband and I are just weird in general in our marriage. He likes to annoy me on purpose just becase he knows he can get a rise out of me....and in all ends in laughter even though I really want to slap him..haha

kLynch315
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA I'm the one who does this in the relationship. I always tell him he is an easy target and it just means I really love you. Although, I know when he is getting irritated and wants me to stop. I only pick on people I love!

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Thats too sweet. I adore that  you guys do this. My husband and I are just weird in general in our marriage. He likes to annoy me on purpose just becase he knows he can get a rise out of me....and in all ends in laughter even though I really want to slap him..haha

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
He likes to annoy me, he says its cute when I get kinda mad. Last night I was chasing him and he grabbed the plunger off the table as a "weapon" (don't worry it was new, I'd just bought it and hadn't put it away yet lol) I asked him what he planned to do, plunge me away from him lol. I ended up grabbing it and sticking it on the wall and running away lol.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Goldilocks
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hmm, my parents joke that we bicker all the time. I think it's literally just how we communicate. We have polar opposite personalities so I think it's just my way of having it my way and his way of having it his way too. It's playful, that's really the only way I know to describe it. We're quite entertaining.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
xomrsweaver
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Everything about us is weird. lol. People just dont get us. That's why were perfect for eachother. 

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM

We do pinky promises too. In our book, they're the most sacred of promises and CANNOT be broken. We even pinky swore our vows to each other on our wedding day!

AriMommy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM

We have goofy "I love you more" fights randomly through out the day via email, text or in person. We also totally crack on each other. We're both sarcastic and king/queen of one liners and always picking on one another.  It's fun and keeps things from getting too serious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN