Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sex After Kids: How Often Do You Get It On These Days?

Posted by   + Show Post

How's your sex life after having kids?

Watch this video and share with us on The Lounge:

Sex After Kids: How Often Do You Get It On These Days?

Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (31-37):
daisy1001
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM

In a bad week, twice. In the average week, 9-10. We tend to be very hands on lol.  Thankfully, the way our house is set up, we could be in our room for hours before they came looking for us lol

daisy

vtmom2
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Funny, I've been watching 7days of Sex and there is no way. We still have a kid that climbs in bed with us in the middle of the night but we do try to "work" it in 2-3x a week.

Randomly_me_LC
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Every week is different so say 2-5 times a week

heartslove09
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Wow good question!before kids we used to have sex sometimes 2-3 times a day but,after having a kid we are lucky to have sex once a week. Our daughter seems to have a radar for when mom is getting touched lol!
MayMommy07
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Before- 1xa day After- 1x week maybe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2rays0fsun
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Dh is my older DD's stepdad so there were always kids around! But before baby it was 2-3x a day including through my pregnancy. Now it's once a day usually at night when both kids are asleep!

daisy1001
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting vtmom2:

Funny, I've been watching 7days of Sex and there is no way. We still have a kid that climbs in bed with us in the middle of the night but we do try to "work" it in 2-3x a week.

I've always wondered how parents who co sleep manage to have sex in their own bed, let alone having more kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)