Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex After Kids: How Often Do You Get It On These Days?

Posted by   + Show Post

How's your sex life after having kids?

Watch this video and share with us on The Lounge:

Sex After Kids: How Often Do You Get It On These Days?

Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Quoting HanaJoii:

My sex life seems to be quite the oppisite from the previous comments. Well I have always been on the kinky side, we litterally had sex right up until delivery... lol! There was a bit of a dry spell immedately following the birth of our son, but that didn't last long.

It actually seems as if my sex drive has increased since we have had a child. I often find myself sneaking in a quickie or some random activity to get his engine going. I think its important to keep your sex life interesting after kids, it may become harder... but that just means you have to be a little more creative!

same here! Our sex life has still been the same after we had him. Sex everyday & a few bj's too when Jr takes his naps
Stpatty050609
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep

Quoting Hottmomma607:

About every other day or a few times a week!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Everyday at least.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tx_mom007
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Same here. But we try to do it at least once a week.

Quoting 98765:

Maybe 1x weekly on average. But we have gone as much as 3+ weeks without it. DH gets cranky but he understands. Its not that i do t want to, the kids and life make me tired! Lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

My husband and I have sex at least 3 or 4 times a week.

MommaChelsea1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM

beforemy daugher was born 3 months ago, it was about twice a day, now its once a day.

harmycj
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I'm not sure if this counts... My dd is from another relationship... DH and I haven't had kids together yet!

But I full custody of DD and her bio dad lives in another state, so she very rarely goes to her bio dad's house....She lives with us 98% of the time...

But our Sex Life is great....It helps that DD is a very heavy sleeper, and once she is asleep it takes an act of Mother Nature to wake her up...Not even then she's slept through Earth Quakes....

anyways we have Sex at least 3 to 4 times a week...lately it's been more because we are trying to have a baby, and well that is one of the key steps to having a  baby! lol

JabM
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM

we still get our sexy on lol but definitely not as often as we used to, maybe once a week maybe 2 weeks?, oy vey

snowbany
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Like 2-3 times a week here. I have 2 kids under 2...If I didn't have the kiddos it would be more often ;)

Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM
With four kids and two special needs kids we need sex every night. We have so much stress. Hey we need a way to release.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)