Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Plastic Surgery

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 84 Replies

Here's another hypothetical question for you:

If you had the money to do it without having to cut back on family necessities, would you get plastic surgery? What procedures would you have done?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner)
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allensavannahs
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

yep i would , tummy tuck, ive had 3 cesarians never getting rid of the pooch with out surgery, boobie lift and reduction one "D" not 3 thanks and... to where they NEVER were. some lipo here and there yep I would, and kudos to all the women who are 100%confident and happy with the way they are

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm honestly torn. On the one hand, if I had the money to spare, it sure would be nice to have a tummy tuck, stretch mark removal, and breast lift. But on the other hand, my body is this way because I brought a human being into this world, and I'm sort of proud of it - despite how ugly it is!

allensavannahs
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:28 PM

hmmm the way my body looks today is a direct result of childbearing, BUT for ME it is an exageration of what it always was... I've always been overweight, Ive NEVER had perky boobs.... so yeah lol for me no question what so ever Id do it. And another thing, I became a mother at the age of 19 I do believe my body was still shifting. I have no idea what it could have been , its just always been LOL

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

crystalrbp
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I would def get a boob job. And I had a serious talk with my hubby about this. We are going to start saving money and im tryin to decide if I want to go up a cup size and a boob lift. Or just go with the lift. But I am def getting something done in the next year or so. I'm kind of excited about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK?  I asked my doctor to recommend a tummy tuck for me and he just burst out laughing. :o(  I don't like the idea of pain and having to get my boobs redone every 10 years.  I think I'm better off hiring a personal trainer and a chef.....yeah, I'll stick with that. lol

ConnorMom228
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Yes. Boobs. Maybe some lipo. And nose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fireeyes81
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I would get a boob job.  If there was a surgery to make short people a few inches taller, I'd probably do that too ;P

erika9009
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Boobs and tummy tuck.

We are acutally trying to save for it now.  When I'm done nursing, I hope my boobs won't look like gravity hit them with the droopy stick, LOL. 

luvbug75
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM

i already had a reduction. next on my list is a tummy tuck. i dont think i need anything else.

luvbug75
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM

actually there is a surgery for that. i hear it hurts like a mo-fo though. :0/

Quoting fireeyes81:

I would get a boob job.  If there was a surgery to make short people a few inches taller, I'd probably do that too ;P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)