Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you share blankets?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  • 107 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you and your so/dh share the blankets or use separate ones? My mom finds it weird my dh and I don't share. I have 3 layers on my bed flat sheet, thin blanket and comforter. My dh gets the sheet and thin blanket, sometimes in winter he will get an extra blanket. I get the comforter. I never been able to share, i like to wrap myself up with one leg hanging out depending on which side I sleep on and that isn't possible with sharing, my husband is a hot sleeper so he doesn't like blankets. So do you share?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, we share....sort of.  We're both blanket hogs and can sometimes be pillow hogs too. lol 

mutedsapphire
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
We share, but sometimes we'll accidentally hog it in the middle of the night. Lol it's no big deal...gives us something to tease each other about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
My DF hogs the blankets...they're not really big enough anyway, I'm not sure why blankets aren't made bigger. But I'm thinking lather I should just make my own bedding so that I don't have to fight him for the covers every night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBrennaBean
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

My husband and I have seperate blankets. I can't stand getting cold in the middle of the night, and he likes to take them. 

Mommynwife26
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM
My dh doesn't use a pillow, his ends up on the floor then in the middle of the night his head ends up on mine. I've knocked heads with him so many times

Quoting BonitaM:

Yes, we share....sort of.  We're both blanket hogs and can sometimes be pillow hogs too. lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dippydoomomof2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
We try to share but he hogs so bad. So bad to the point I keep extras on my side of the bed so I don't get too cold lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Innocencedreams
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM

We share. 

youngmami07
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM
We share
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM
We share some and have our own.
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM
We share! We like to cuddle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)