Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Do you and your so/dh share the blankets or use separate ones? My mom finds it weird my dh and I don't share. I have 3 layers on my bed flat sheet, thin blanket and comforter. My dh gets the sheet and thin blanket, sometimes in winter he will get an extra blanket. I get the comforter. I never been able to share, i like to wrap myself up with one leg hanging out depending on which side I sleep on and that isn't possible with sharing, my husband is a hot sleeper so he doesn't like blankets. So do you share?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
babie113
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM
We share
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atownrb
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
We share! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tx_mom007
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Yes, we share the comforter. Most of the time, he hogs the comforter. I just yank it away from him. I, too, like to sleep with one leg hanging out of the comforter=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slransde
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Not right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Goldilocks
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 PM

We share. Though most the time my husband will add a blanket on top of what we share on himself bc he gets cold easier.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

We share. At one point we didn't because he would hog the cover and I got tired of it. That lasted for a good while. Then one day we decided to try it out again and it's been fine.

MrsAmundson23
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Definitely no sharing! We are both hogs!
PANDA29
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:49 AM
We share blankets all the time:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Heck no. He would steal all my covers anyways lol
Ilovebnamommy08
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:54 AM

we share we love to cuddle close but, we also have fitting sheets and all our blankets are california king sized our bed is queen sized so we are never hogging blankets lol... and Pillows don't even get me started I like lots of pillows and so does hubby so we have like 10 on our bed lol.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)