Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I am so ready to tell this girl off(venting kindof long)

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

My husband is a IT Tech for a a computer company.His company main office is in Redding Cali. They have people that answer the phones and set apt for the tech to go out and fix their computers(NOT GEEK SQUAD)well all the other girls know my husband and me some of them were at our wedding,They know we are having a baby in October well there was a new girl that started last month.We live in Oregon she lives in cali.well my husband wanted to talk to her to see what she was like since they are going to be talking a lot about work stuff during his work hours.well they started to chatting just he normally does the other girls he works with but she took it too far she was starting to text my husband all hours of the night(i don't know what about)I told my husband she needs to stop texting you all hours of the night.well then she keeped doing it and then last night at 11:00pm she texted him asking what he was doing?I told him he needs to stop talking to her when he is not working,it is very inappropriate and he doesn't stop I will tell his boss(who i know he was best man at our wedding)of course he went on saying nothing is going on she getting married next year(but her soon-to-be-husband is in jail)blah blah blah,then he said you would fine if it talked to one of the guys from my shop?i said yeah.i said how would you feel if I texted another guy you didn't know all hours of the night?you would be pissed. he said your right so he told her today that unless it work related don't text him or call him cause his Pregnant wife is not happy so what this chick do try and add me on facebook!!! I didn't accept it because this girl was flirting with my husband.If she does any of this stuff again i will tell her to stay away from my husband and tell his boss to make her stop

I don't need this stress right now since I'm 3 and half months pregnant with his baby.This is what my ex-husband did to me when i was pregnant with out son and I'm not doing this again.

Did i overreacted?i blame my pregnancy mood swings

angry

OK vent is over i feel better

Proud momma to Joe and the baby in my belly

toddler boypregnant belly

by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nicole2884
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

i think i be more pissed with him for giving her the wrong impression, because she didnt start texting him because of work.  so what went on , on that phone call that gave her the impression it was ok to text all the time

geronima2003
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM
I think you might be overreacting just a little. I think she probably felt it was ok since your DH hadn't said anything. Now that he has give it a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Do yourself a favor and  friend her on facebook,if she is flirting with him she'll likely stop once she sees that you are a real person,with real feelings,and a baby on the way. "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" so to speak.

tx_mom007
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I don't think you overreacted about the situation. I do think you went a lil overboard by telling him you would tell his boss. I would be super pissed if some girl text my husband at different hours and it wasn't work related.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

You have every right to be opposite. Looks like she was getting very comfortable with your husband. But he has to be the one who has control to stop that.. She really needs to step off and worry about her own man.

Mrs.philbrick25
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Quoting 2lilmamas:

You have every right to be opposite. Looks like she was getting very comfortable with your husband. But he has to be the one who has control to stop that.. She really needs to step off and worry about her own man.

one of the other girls that works there heard what was going on and pretty much told the girl back off of my husband and then told my husband he should told her to stop the first time i asked him to stop talking to her.She said "and you sit there wondering why your wife says you act shady?this is why! the girl still doesnt understand why i was so upset over it!

Proud momma to Joe and the baby in my belly

toddler boypregnant belly

Due9
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:09 AM

This is totally inappropriate for him to do and for her to do. It's all wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN