Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So angry

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  • 9 Replies
I don't know how to build things but I built the grand mansion for my children for christmas, it took a lot of secrecy and work. Well tonight my dh threw a bike at it and smashed it because our dd woke up and he couldn't get sex! This from a man who thinks his things should be treated with the utmost respect. Then tells me it was not too smart for me to throw the instructions away when I say I need them. Well it's been since Xmas and the kids care good care of it. I am furious!
Well karma got the best of him today. His van broke down. The car place gave him a hard time about the battery. he was late for work. Got calls from two customers complaining about jobs. And wants to know if the kids are mad at him. He is really embarrassed.
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tennisgal
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Huh?? Where are you having sex at? The garage?? 

That stinks that his temper got the best of him. Do the kids know yet??

tyanneS
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM
That sounds borderline abusive. I would not be ok with my DH throwing things and ruining things. SCARY!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Quoting tennisgal:

They woke up and made a big deal out of it. I hope he feels really bad now. But he is sleeping again. It wa my dd plastic bike in the living room.
tennisgal
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Quoting tennisgal:

They woke up and made a big deal out of it. I hope he feels really bad now. But he is sleeping again. It wa my dd plastic bike in the living room.

:(

That stinks...and I'm sure he does feel guilty over it now!

windsails
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

what a childish, selfish jerk!!!! he should have just jerked off instead of throwing things in the house and destroying the kids things! what an idiot, i would so be leaving for a while to let him know that kind of behavior will not be tolerated, further more that kind of horrible example in front of your kids shows them that is the way to handle things when things don't go their way....horrible example!!!! good luck to you....

ittyprincess604
by Arie on May. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

wow thats terrible! You should tell him he needs to fix it!

brannew
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

You can probably find the instructions online.  Make him fix it. Jerk. 

snotnosebrat8
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn.  Reading that made me angry.  What a tit!  Sorry mama :(

snowbany
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Agreed. Nobody should be angry to that point because they couldn't have sex... That is insane.

Quoting windsails:

what a childish, selfish jerk!!!! he should have just jerked off instead of throwing things in the house and destroying the kids things! what an idiot, i would so be leaving for a while to let him know that kind of behavior will not be tolerated, further more that kind of horrible example in front of your kids shows them that is the way to handle things when things don't go their way....horrible example!!!! good luck to you....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)