Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Embarassing moments?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM
  • 25 Replies

I believe we all have had alot of these lol. What are some embarassing things that have happened to you infront of your hubby? Does he laugh at you or just doesnt say anything to make you feel better than laughs afterwards lol?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I was mortified the first time I farted in front of him. It was sooooooooooo loud. I cried a little because he just had to comment on it.

I really haven't had anything else embarassing happen. Oh, I did slip on water at our old apartment from the crappy leaky fridge but I got hurt and he was more concerned about me to laugh.

TTC.A.SON
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Okay this bad Lmbo but when me & DH first got together I laughed so hard one time I pee'd on myself lmao Omg I can't believe I'm writing it on here lol & I cried too that was very embarrassing & my lil sis inlaw was 11 at the Time now she's 18 & theres times when she's like remember you peed on ur self lmao!!! Can't let it go :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had c-sections, a vaginal birth with no drugs in front of him, 2 surgeries on top of that. Breastfed, which comes with its own funny moments. Oh boy... The list is never ending of embarrassing things. We just laugh about them, but that is our personalities.
crystalrbp
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I had this bout of sneezing and seemed like I wasn't going to quit. And well I was 35 weeks pregnant. He walked into the bathroom and that vary LAST sneez I said oh crap I knew that was going to happen. He opened the door thinking my water broke or something. He asked if I was okay I said yeah I just peed myself a little. He almost fell off the toilet he was laughing so hard. I had to stay away for a little while, but as soon as I walked back into the living room he started busting up again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM
When we were still in high school we were cutting class and ran down the steps and I fell and cut my knee. He still brings it up to this day and asks were you embarrassed? I'm not but maybe I should be.
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Is anything more embarrassing than chilbirth????I had half a dozen people besides him and me  in the room with more of  exposed than covered.

First time I ever went out in public with him,  I wore a dress to the local zoo Chrstmas light display.......my stockings would not stay up.so I kept ducking into corners until I gave up and went to the ladies' room and took them off.  He was a real gentleman about it, gaurding my honor.

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on May. 10, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hubby was touching me down there one night while I was performing oral on him.  After he was done, I laid down beside him.  Everything time I moved, I queefed. To make matters worse, I was pregnant and HUGE. I was MORTIFIED.  He comforted me saying that it was his fault, but he was still laughing.  I cried.  It was so embarrassing.  He was telling me that I shouldn't be embarrassed about anything.  Also, I got a really bad stomach bug and pooed on myself in the bathroom while throwing up, and he had to clean it and me up.  Makes me cringe to think about him having to do that.  He never said a word, and we both laugh about it now.  I'm just full of embarrassment.

Sept-babies2
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

if i did something embarrising he calls me a dork and tells me how much he loves me 

myrihanna
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Quoting Momof5kids84:

Hubby was touching me down there one night while I was performing oral on him.  After he was done, I laid down beside him.  Everything time I moved, I queefed. To make matters worse, I was pregnant and HUGE. I was MORTIFIED.  He comforted me saying that it was his fault, but he was still laughing.  I cried.  It was so embarrassing.  He was telling me that I shouldn't be embarrassed about anything.  Also, I got a really bad stomach bug and pooed on myself in the bathroom while throwing up, and he had to clean it and me up.  Makes me cringe to think about him having to do that.  He never said a word, and we both laugh about it now.  I'm just full of embarrassment.

I think that really shows how much he cares for you
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I think the most embarrassing thing was that we spent the night at a friends house & I had a lot to drink. I can't believe I'm even saying this. Well I had to puke but realized it was going to be a both ends issue so I'm puking in the trash can & having issues on the toilet..when all was done I tried flushing the toilet & it was broken!!!! :( I couldnt go back to bed & I tried fixing it. Morning rolls around, we are the first ones up & dh gives me ideas on how to fix it while he's laughing so hard. I try everything & it doesn't work. He let me stress about it for 2 hours before he went in there & fixed it. I had to tell our friends I broke the toilet before dh fixed it. So embarrassing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)