Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I believe we all have had alot of these lol. What are some embarassing things that have happened to you infront of your hubby? Does he laugh at you or just doesnt say anything to make you feel better than laughs afterwards lol?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Replies (21-25):
marihla
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I don't embarrass.

babie113
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
When I had our son I got suck on the hospital toilet after having the worst dioreah :-( .then when DS was 5weeks old my bleeding stopped for a whole day so I took advantage and decided to walk around with a t shirt and boyshorts on well I decided go go make dinner all of a sudden I felt and heard a pop and I looked down and sure enough I passed a golfball sized clot and a whole lot of fresh blood it looked like I murdered Someone :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Its been almost 18 years nothing embarrasses me anymore. Now if this post is what does he do to piss you off? Completely different response. :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ichthus
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I have MS, and between that and childbirth (and miscarriages), you'd think I wouldn't be embarrassed by anything anymore. Like op, though, pooping and passing gas still embarrasses me.

VanWyzen
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM

If you'd asked me three weeks ago, my response would have been different, but I've since had my DD. While pushing, in a room FULL of people, I turned to DH and said, "If I shit on the table, I'm not going to give a f*ck." He looked uncomfortable for a minute then said quietly, "You already did." As it turns out, I kind of did give a f*ck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)