Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you and DH/SO have a list?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 34 Replies

Early in mine and DH marriage a couple that we were friends with told us one night in conversation that they each had a list of 5 celeberites, they could do it with!(I know it sounds funny right, but humor me for a min)

So this couple; each of them rattled off their list of people they could have sex with it, and the other couldn't hold it against them...

So the next day while hubby and I were in car on our way somewhere we sort of laughed about it and said "What if?" and we made our list...(that was about 3 years ago) So DH and I were talking about it again last night, and I realized that none of the people I orginally picked I wanted anymore....there were a few on hubby's list still left.

But is this normal? Do you and your hubby have a list? If so who is on your list?

I am Harmony...I am Happily Married to the Man of my dreams, I am a disposal diaper mom, I don't believe nursing a child after 1 year is Natural or healthy for the child, I front face my child at 1 year. I believe in Spanking my child when need be, I believe is feeding my child whatever she wants to eat. I believe in God with all my heart a Soul and I would follow God to the ends of the earth, I limit my child's time infront of the TV and Video Games, I believe kids belong outside playing, and being kids.

by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lolasoul
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Lol! We do, and it is the only list we have. He has a few, don't ask who, can't remember. I have 1, (sounds stupid) but it is Paul Walker. Not sure what it is about a pretty boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, but HOTT damn!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM

No, we don't have a list.  There are people we have celebrity crushes on, but we'd never give each other a "free pass" even for them....

I did like the episode of "Friends" that had this though :)

harmycj
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Never saw that Friends Episode? LOL

I agree with you...Celeberity crushes are fine but I don't think I'd ever give him a free pass whoever it was...

I told hubby last night when we were talking about it, "I don't share well!" LOL

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM

We've never had a list.

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Nah, no list here. I told DH if he ever gets it on with a celeb that I wanted video. (;
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Apparently he does. lmao   He's always had Elizabeth Hurley on his list and lately he's added Alexandra Stan and Nicole Scherzinger to his "list".  I don't have any on mine cause the guys I actually would want on my list I wouldn't want to sleep with and be disillusioned by.  I prefer my fantasy of them....IRL I don't think they could satisfy me.

JessicaN27
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I never saw the point in that

I mean, the odds the I would meet the people on the list, let alone get to sleep with them are so low, that there's not even a point.

CherryBlossom4
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Nope. We do not have a list.

nicole2884
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM

we both have what we call our celebrity spouses

i have my celeb hubby's

an 

he his wifeys

its all in good fun

dingysfamily
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Nope, no list ... No way, no how, NO SHARE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)