Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does Your Man Have Friends?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 145 Replies

Poll

Question: Friends?

Options:

We both have friends

Neither of us have friends

I have friends but he doesn't

He has friends but I don't

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 414

View Results

& do you?

I have friends but DH doesn't have any down here yet(he's been in my home state for 15mts) and I feel bad for him because I know its important to have someone to talk with, hang with, etc. And the only one he really has is me, no family either. So anyway he says its really hard for guys to make friends the way ladies do.

Any of your guys find it hard to make friends or do you?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband has friends.  I only have a couple of friends but they all live far away so I'm lucky to see them once or twice a year.  We rarely talke either just keep tabs over facebook and an occasional call.  He's a social butterfly and has a lot of acquatances.....I like my solitude and avoid making friends.

CherryBlossom4
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM

We both have friends. Most of our friends are couples, we are friends as couples, he is friends with the guy AND I am friends with the wife... so it works out great. I have some different friends and he has some work friends, too. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM
We both have friends :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, he does have friends .... but he doesn't hang out with his friends like I do with mine.  Most of the friends he does hang out with are our couple friends, and the wives are friends that I hang out with separately a good bit.

raegan1221
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

He has a lot of friends and makes friends easily...I on the other hand do not.

PartiallyNormal
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:49 PM
We both have friends...I'm friends with neighbors and people from college and high school, he's friends with guys at work and a couple neighbor's husbands. He does find it difficult to make friends, but that doesn't stop him from having them.
mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I used to have friends I went and hung out with, and he didn't have any friends. Now he seems to have friends, and I don't. The friends I used to hang out with just don't anymore. My "best friend" I see rarely because she would rather spend her time and money with other friends that like to go out and get plastered every other day. Not my thing, so we don't see eachother much.

Kaybean
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM
We both have friends that we have known for years. My DH also has a few new ones he made from work. I can't imagine not having friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandiNthomas
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:02 PM
We both have a couple of friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM

My friends consist of his sister and his cousin. I do have outside friends but they are my best friends. 

He has very few friends. He doesn't have much time with work and school, and he umpires and referees sports on weekends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN