Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

leaving my husband for good!!!!

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
So we have been fighting non stop for weeks now. Well yesterday he told me he still kinds has a crush on the girl he had a crush on in high school. Then i asked if he thought she was pretter then me n he said with hesitstion beauty is on the inside && then again with hesitstion said we r bout same. Well then today he was still in bed at 1:30 n i got ask him if he is getting up n he yelled at me n said yes. Then is up for 20 min n goes back to bed, well i here him upstairs slamming the door, well our bedroom door is messed up n u kinda need to slam it to shut it. So anyways i go up n ask what he is doing n he says shutting the door with a really shitty ass attitide in his ton. So i said idk what ur problem is but dont take it out on me so i got to shut the door && it slammed but came back open, n i just hear him jump up n come running at me. Then i scream no stop bc my ex used to abuse me n i knee what was coming. Well good thing i had friends there bc once i came running now the stairs screaming bc he is chasing me they came running to me. He stopped at the top of the steps && said i best get the fuck out cuz he is about to fuck me up.. i grabbed my daughter n left. He had NEVER EVER done that to me b4. I was so scared n so many emotions came rushing back to me. I feel betraid && lost that my once best friend, the person who was supposed to be my life partner and father of our two month old would ever come after me like that. Im so hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I am sorry you had to experience that. Getting out is the best thing for you and your child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)