Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is my husband hiding his affair from me???

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 42 Replies

So me and my husband both work for his parents at there home and the job is great and everything but when my husband has the craving to go smoke a cigarette he smokes outside and there are other females that work in the same building as us but when he goes outside to smoke he would be "friendly" and talk to them when I'm not around.

But when we leave the job and see these same girls outside, they act like they don't know each other and not even say bye to each other, like "friends" do or look towards us while we were walking out...I'm really confused right now because my husband says that there's nothing going on but I say if there wasn't anything going on then why would they not even talk to him while I'm present but can talk to him when he is alone???? Idk but should I be worried?

by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bennys_mom10
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I think affair is taking it to extremes, women and men flirt iv had male co workers I talk to at work but never said good bye too, its just you have to work with those people while on the job so your nice. I think its an over reaction at this point, but find a reason to go out there on one of his smoke breaks and see what happens, if they stop talking or continue. Judge from there nobody knows your husband but you, you will have to decide at that point if there is truly something to worry about
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yzaguirre1986
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Hmm I don't think u need to worry some girls are just rude n bitches! Just keep a open eye. They are probably jealous of u ! So dont sweat about it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nangel4u
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Yea, I may have to go outside one day and just see whats going on but I dont wanna make my husband feel like I am following him or watching him like hes a child, but the girls wont even talk to me at all, not a "hi", nothing.....dont know what thats about!

Quoting bennys_mom10:

I think affair is taking it to extremes, women and men flirt iv had male co workers I talk to at work but never said good bye too, its just you have to work with those people while on the job so your nice. I think its an over reaction at this point, but find a reason to go out there on one of his smoke breaks and see what happens, if they stop talking or continue. Judge from there nobody knows your husband but you, you will have to decide at that point if there is truly something to worry about

nangel4u
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM

That is true about some girls, but I wont let my guard down though...I'll see how things go

Quoting yzaguirre1986:

Hmm I don't think u need to worry some girls are just rude n bitches! Just keep a open eye. They are probably jealous of u ! So dont sweat about it :)

bennys_mom10
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM
jealousy, bitchyness, act like you have to ask him a question about something, say hi to the women when you walk out be friendly ans see how they react. Its probably nothing atleast I hope so, goodluck and dont stress it, does he hide things at home or is he open with you?.. If things are off at home just try talking to him and let him be honest withouy blowing up on him after if he opens up, I wish you the best!

Quoting nangel4u:

Yea, I may have to go outside one day and just see whats going on but I dont wanna make my husband feel like I am following him or watching him like hes a child, but the girls wont even talk to me at all, not a "hi", nothing.....dont know what thats about!

Quoting bennys_mom10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM
More sounds like theyre just bitches who don't want to associate with you. Next time he goes out for a cigarette and they're chatting it up, find a reason to go out there to ask DH a question, and maybe introduce yourself to them. Make the initiative to be the nicer woman.

Sometimes when I'm around other women I won't talk to them unless they talk to me because well I have nothing to say to them. If they join in the convo then sure ill chat w. Them, otherwise, they could be doing backflips and I wouldn't even look their way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole6870
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM
We have a few guys that work for us and when they're here we pick and joke, I talk about my kids, they talk about their gf etc but when their gf came over I clammed up. Partially bc i'm shy and partially bc I didn't want them to think about their bf's being buddy buddy with some female. I know its not the exact same but I can list a few different examples as well. It may just be that they're uncomfortable being buddy buddy in front of you or simply that they're stuck up wenches that don't wanna talk to you. I'd keep an eye on the situation but from what you described I wouldn't be too worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I would start by waving to these women while out and about.  I would also tell hubby it would help if he would just introduce you to these women, so you ALL feel more comfortable.

nangel4u
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM

He doesnt hide anything from me and if he does, I will find out before he knows that I know...LOL. His phone is always on loud and I know his passwords for his facebook and emails because he sometimes keeps them logged in into the computer and he tells me them too so, maybe im just over thinking it!!!! But I will keep my eyes and mouth open next time.... Thanks :-)

Quoting bennys_mom10:

jealousy, bitchyness, act like you have to ask him a question about something, say hi to the women when you walk out be friendly ans see how they react. Its probably nothing atleast I hope so, goodluck and dont stress it, does he hide things at home or is he open with you?.. If things are off at home just try talking to him and let him be honest withouy blowing up on him after if he opens up, I wish you the best!

Quoting nangel4u:

Quoting bennys_mom10:

bennys_mom10
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Aww sounds like itll be ok :) Happy Mothers Day!

Quoting nangel4u:

He doesnt hide anything from me and if he does, I will find out before he knows that I know...LOL. His phone is always on loud and I know his passwords for his facebook and emails because he sometimes keeps them logged in into the computer and he tells me them too so, maybe im just over thinking it!!!! But I will keep my eyes and mouth open next time.... Thanks :-)

Quoting bennys_mom10:

Quoting nangel4u:

Quoting bennys_mom10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)