Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be ok with ur DH/SO doing this

Posted by   + Show Post

I had a talk with a gir friend of mine and she was talking to me about her man, and how he cheats on her with other woman. And I asked her you know he cheats and your ok with it? she said this is what I tell him, "YOUR GONNA DO YOU REGARDLESS BUT IF YOU CHEAT DONT LET ME FIND OUT ABOUT IT, WHEN YOU HAVE SEX USE A CONDOM, NO ORAL SEX, DONT MAKE ANY BABIES, AND DNT BRING ME A STD" Im sorry I told her let me find out my husband is doing something like that, he will come up missing lol. Would you be ok knowing your man cheats on you, as long as you don't find out about it?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
TaLeahMB
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Oh my damn...is she serious?! If he doesn't respect her enough to keep it in his pants, you think he's going to be respectful enough to abide by her stipulations? Not a chance in hell...she better be using a condom with his silly behind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lruggio
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this

no, I would not be ok with that. Her man is everyone's man.  Sounds like that works for her.  To each their own.  If I was involved in a relationship where there was not monogomy, why be in a relationship?  I did that before...its called dating.  Now that I am married, its whole different ball game.  The moment a husband steps away from the promise and the vows he took to become "one"..or MARRIED, then the marriage stops at that very moment and you become just two people living under the same roof and anyone can have a roomate with benefits.  If I am going to wear a ring on my finger it better mean something 

IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell No. That woman has NO self respect. Holy hell.

artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Let's just say our daughter would be movin' in with her grandparents because I'd be in prison for at least one murder!

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I guess she really embraces the adage "ignorance is bliss." Good luck to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

If she's more or less told him he can then it's not really cheating is it?

godsgirl26
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Heck to the No, some women dont care and it seems like she is one of them.

shannonmegan24
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Obviously she has found out about it...gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louise1212
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Just having that conversation would make me wonder all the time if he was cheating and doing a really good job hiding it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Fuck no!

I have more self respect than that!

If you dont want to be with me, fine. I can deal, but dont you dare disrespect me while I ignorantly look the other direction.

Hellllllllll nooooooo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)