Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I can't stand my husband's driving!

Posted by   + Show Post

OMG I just cannot stand my hubby's driving! Usually I drive when we go somewhere but yesterday he wanted to drive when we went to his Mom's house. He has such a lead foot! And gas is not cheap! It's all I can do to bite my tongue and not say anything. I mean, we would probably spend a lot less in gas if he didn't feel the need to gun it every time he takes off! If I say anything though I'm "nagging" but it's just common sense! It's to the point that I drive the truck and he drives the car because I know if he drove the truck he would spend even more in gas.

I just had to get that off my tongue. If I bring it up to him it will just start an argument. He's not going to change the way he drives so it wouldn't do any good either.

Anyone else that can't stand their hubby's driving?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (21-26):
Fields456
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I can't stand my hubby's driving when he is driving my suv I don't mind his driving in his truck unless the kids are with us cause he drives so slow
jeslc03
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM
My husband doesn't have a speeding problem, he has a braking problem! We were driving to the store yesterday and he wasn't paying attention to the car in front of him and so he didn't notice it had stopped. We had to slam on our brakes and still got too close for comfort. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I drive everywhere. I hate DHs driving but more than that I was in a bad accident as a passenger and have just been a panicky mess ever since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayelynnesmommy
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Dh is a trucker so he drives all the time and I refuse to drive with him in the car but he is a very good driver so I dont mind.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stykir
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM

i dont like my husband driving either. he is fine on the interstate or high speeds and not very many curves, but when we go to his parents' house it's very small back roads, windy, he drives fast and whips around the bends too fast.... i am usually nauseous when i get otu of the car. i hate it!

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:46 PM

my husband is an awesome driver.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN