Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he has a gf!?!?!

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 34 Replies
My husband and I separated like a week or so ago but yet he still asks me for naked pictures and skype sex and asks me to give this marriage a chance.we are not fb friends but I looked him up the other day and noticed his pic was of him and an ex gf.I then looked her up from a friends page bc she has me blocked and saw that she is in a relationship with my freaking husband since the end of April!? Really!?? I played it off cool to him I told him she was beautiful and I hoped he was happy and he said he was but he'd still be willing to dump her for our marriage and he kept asking me if it bothered me like he wanted me to be upset and I just simply said no.I killed him with kindness instead of blowing up like I'd usually do.he then told me he only put that picture up for me to see..immature or what? It doesn't bother me that he's moved on..it bothers me that I'm still alone..I raise our son solo and sacrificed my life for him as any good parent does and here he is running around livin it up! :/ tears..ugh.advice? Anything would be nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yzaguirre1986
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like a jerk ! He needs to grow up! U are way much better without his sorry butt! My advise is just be strong n don't talk to him ! He thinks by getting u jealous is going to bring him back tell him to beep himself u are more then happy without his sorry butt! Sending u all the luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:23 PM
7 moms liked this

Don't be bothered that you are alone. It's only been a week. Give yourself time to heal, get stronger and then move on. In the meantime, don't even entertain his ideas of phone sex, naked pics or skype sex. Ew. That is him using you and even if you are at your loneliest, you don't deserve that.

If they really are dating, let her have him. He isn't worth your time or your effort. 

Is it unfair that the guys normally get to leave, party it up, sleep around and have fun? Sure, it isn't fair. But do you really want to be with a guy like that? Let he have him. If she is sleeping with a man that hasn't been separated but a week... that doesn't say much of her, her character or her morals. Let him be an ass-hat and let her be a skank. Sounds like they were made for each other. I'd put money on it that she is pregnant within a few months and then she is stuck with him like you were. Next year, she will be on Cafemom asking this same question and dealing with identical drama from him.

Don't let him use you, don't bring yourself to his level. That cool, calm and collectedness you used on him for that phone call? Keep doing it. It will get harder... especially when he is at his whits end trying to get a reaction from you. But in the end, you will come out so much stronger.

You'll meet a fantastic man, trust me. But you've got to give it time. In the mean time... work on YOU and be what you and your child needs right now. 

erika9009
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I hate to say it, but you need to find a good man.  They are out there. 

Stahr
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:00 PM

GIRL NO WORRIES he will be back! He just need a min too see that the grass isn't green on the other side like all guys do I'm not saying take him back I'm just saying its going too happen....As for you being alone that wont last at all GIRL FRIEND you are a beautiful women and you'll find someone to love you the rite way...sometime we need a lil time too are self  too get back in a good state of mind to rebuild your self back in to the phenomenon women that you are. And as for him yea he having fun rite now trust he'll be alone later crying for you to take him back LOL never fails and plus "WAT GOSES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND!"   

Fairywings1223
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I agree

Quoting Stahr:

GIRL NO WORRIES he will be back! He just need a min too see that the grass isn't green on the other side like all guys do I'm not saying take him back I'm just saying its going too happen....As for you being alone that wont last at all GIRL FRIEND you are a beautiful women and you'll find someone to love you the rite way...sometime we need a lil time too are self  too get back in a good state of mind to rebuild your self back in to the phenomenon women that you are. And as for him yea he having fun rite now trust he'll be alone later crying for you to take him back LOL never fails and plus "WAT GOSES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND!"   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

good answer.

Quoting CherryBlossom4:

Don't be bothered that you are alone. It's only been a week. Give yourself time to heal, get stronger and then move on. In the meantime, don't even entertain his ideas of phone sex, naked pics or skype sex. Ew. That is him using you and even if you are at your loneliest, you don't deserve that.

If they really are dating, let her have him. He isn't worth your time or your effort. 

Is it unfair that the guys normally get to leave, party it up, sleep around and have fun? Sure, it isn't fair. But do you really want to be with a guy like that? Let he have him. If she is sleeping with a man that hasn't been separated but a week... that doesn't say much of her, her character or her morals. Let him be an ass-hat and let her be a skank. Sounds like they were made for each other. I'd put money on it that she is pregnant within a few months and then she is stuck with him like you were. Next year, she will be on Cafemom asking this same question and dealing with identical drama from him.

Don't let him use you, don't bring yourself to his level. That cool, calm and collectedness you used on him for that phone call? Keep doing it. It will get harder... especially when he is at his whits end trying to get a reaction from you. But in the end, you will come out so much stronger.

You'll meet a fantastic man, trust me. But you've got to give it time. In the mean time... work on YOU and be what you and your child needs right now. 

Daeraelle
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Men like that... I would just get them to dump the girl before anything happened between us, then once he'd done it, I'd tell him I changed my mind and wasn't interested. But that's because I'm a bitch. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM

keep killing him with kindness.  Make him see that you can live without him.  Life a great life.  He will soon realize that he fucked up and lost you and that will be your best revenge!!  Hugs!!

MrzPalmer
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I have some questions to ask if you dont mind me asking them, cause I know that its really none of my business. But first I want to say that im sorry your going through this rather your hurt or not it sucks to hear about a broken family. And my questions are>> 1. Did you fall out of love with your husband? Is that way it dont hurt that yall are seperated?  2. Do you think about him bringing another women into your sons life? And how you will feel when that time comes? I think about all these things sometimes if my husband and I were to ever spilt. Although I cant imagine my life with out him, i know that even if I fell out of love with him and we ended it, I would still hurt inside cause I know he was worth me loveing at one point in time. But i really dont know what to say. Like I said you dont have to answer these questions if you dont want to. I was just wandering. And on the whole thing you doing it solo and giving up everything you wanted to do with you life just know that in the long run your son is going to admire you more then his father!

ladyteejay
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

It sounds to me like he wants you and this other girl to fight over him.  Good for you for not giving him the satisfaction.  He sounds very immature and egotistical to me.  Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do with your marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)