Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Any other ladies like to take naughty pics for their hubbies?

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 227 Replies
11 moms liked this

I must admit I love taking naughty pics of myself they are very tasteful and dont show tons just enough lol. I took one the other night that Im super happy with. Sometimes I will put it up as the background on the computer so he sees it when he gets on. I enjoy it alot more now that I have lost weight. Any other ladies out there that feel the same way?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalaballet
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM
5 moms liked this
Yep, there are times it's all he has!
DonnaPinitonya
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

After this baby is out and I work out, I sure would! Not fully nude though, just in case some how they were found! lol

PartiallyNormal
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM
No! He works with tons of other guys who are even more perverted than him! I still get shy with him sometimes, let alone the guy who always looks through his phone. I learned my lesson when I sent him a picture of me in my bathing suit, the same guy took DH's phone and sent it to his and showed a bunch of people.
phrenicfire89
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM
3 moms liked this
I've had moments I've thought my body was having a particularly good day and I took a few shots and sent them to him at work. I have done the same to him, if he has his shirt off and is in an accidental sexy pose I grab my camera and click away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arizonangel
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Me! Havent sent any lately because I was pregnant and now that i had dd two weeks ago. I'm waiting to heal everything up and hopefully tone up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess21608
by Jess on May. 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay Im glad that their are other ladies out there like me lol, I always have loved photography though so I think thats part of it, I love to edit them to make them look really neat. If I had a better camera I would be in heaven!

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Yes I love giving him little pieces of me when he's not here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. ;o)

Jess21608
by Jess on May. 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM

haha you ladies are too funny :D

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
16 moms liked this
I don't do that ever, but I'm surprising him with a boudoir photo session for his 30th birthday next month! I had to come up with an excuse for why I have to leave the house fairly early Sunday morning this coming weekend, all dolled up ;) my lingerie & clothes are being stored at my sister's house right now so I can swing by there and pick it all up from her on my way to the studio :)

ETA: I had my shoot this morning & it was sooooo fun!! I can't wait to see how they came out!! :D Having been struggling with infertility for the last 3 years, my feelings of sexiness and intimacy have been immensely compromised, so it was nice to get some of that back today, if even for a day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)