Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Any other ladies like to take naughty pics for their hubbies?

Posted by   + Show Post

I must admit I love taking naughty pics of myself they are very tasteful and dont show tons just enough lol. I took one the other night that Im super happy with. Sometimes I will put it up as the background on the computer so he sees it when he gets on. I enjoy it alot more now that I have lost weight. Any other ladies out there that feel the same way?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Replies (221-227):
MaddysMommy2909
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I dont really like to but my husband is wanting me to for his birthday. Lol. 

MaddysMommy2909
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM

My husband wants me to take pics but Im afraid something like that will happen. He swears it wont but you never know. 

Quoting PartiallyNormal:

No! He works with tons of other guys who are even more perverted than him! I still get shy with him sometimes, let alone the guy who always looks through his phone. I learned my lesson when I sent him a picture of me in my bathing suit, the same guy took DH's phone and sent it to his and showed a bunch of people.

elfysmom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Never have, I'm extremely uncomfortable with my body from the belly button down after three kids. But I just got a bra he loves and I was thinking of wearing that and using one of his guitars to cover my lower body for a few pics. Hopefully they come out the way I envision :)
soymujer
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Once in a while I will

family in the van   Mom of four

beth789
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM

i wanna see naughty pics....and i used send them to my ex

usmcwife.mommy2
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM
So I tried this couple days ago and your right, it did make me feel better of myself. :)

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

True

Quoting Rileygirl11:

Its all about the angle, and the bra. I have seen pics of woman with small boobs that look like they have C's or D's from the angle that the pic was taken, and on the flip side i have DD's (larger now that i am 32 weeks along) and i can sometimes make them look like C's from the correct angle, it just takes some time to get it just right. and taking them is ALWAYS fun. 

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

I have some small boobies Idk if that will help :(

Quoting LadyNCVE:

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

I used to. But ever since I was pregnant with DS I stopped... I gained a lot more with DS than what I did with DD... My body is put of shape now :( I don't find myself attractive anymore :(

Put on a nice bra and do a boob shot. Helps with confidence when you see yourself sexy in different ways. I was the same way after my two kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywheeler13
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Yes, but I haven't in Mths because one of his coworkers ( he works with all guys) used his phone and my hd saves the pics let just say I haven't shown my face at the shop. :0 They all were giving hd high fives ect for weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN