Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get put on restriction?? TMI

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:53 AM
  • 72 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have sex on your period?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 173

View Results

I have been with dh 3 years and still love seeing him naked. Our sex life has ups and downs like most relationships and now that he's begun working out of town he only commes home weekends so its really good when he's here, but last night was his last night and I started my period. He gets freaked out about it and I pretty much get no nookie. I know it makes him uncomfortable but I do things for him that are plenty uncomfortable and he won't be home for a week! Plus you know how hormones are when you're on it and I'm going to be climbing the walls bby the time he gets home. Plus after not doing it a while everything goes back to position and I'm pretty much a virgin. Argh!
Does your SO put you on restriction?
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM

recently, we don't have sex on my period. but that's because we're living with my parents until we move into our house in about a month..and our shower here, is less than big enough, LOL, which is where we like to DTD while AF is visiting..  : )

maybe try the shower?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM
We hardly have sex anymore and it KILLS me!! Last night he got started and fell asleep. He complained he worked 9 hours at work yesterday, I wanted to laugh, I'm a SAHM I work … a ton more than 9hours! I hate how I stay awake for him, but he can't for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Yes, DH doesn't do the deed with me when AF is visiting. 

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
No he wont go near me lol which is fine by me! But we do have a good sex life though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I don't like to do it on the first or second day of my period because I feel like crap!   Cramps, digestive issues, fatigue, etc...   Sex is so not happening when I feel like that.

soymujer
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM

He doesn't but I do.  I'm the one that is not comfortable having sex while on it. 

family in the van   Mom of four

Innocencedreams
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Doesn't bother us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Doesn't bother him or me. As he puts it that is what towels and showers are for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
We do not have sex while I'm on my period, yuck IMO! We have been together 7 years and never once have we.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rowansmum
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Bleh, did it once waaaaay back and never again. Uncomfortable, gross, just .... No. I'll stick to other ways to get him off tyvm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)