Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the sh** that my DH says!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 13 Replies

good evening ladies! i just wanted to take out some steam that i have inside. OK my Dh push my last bottom tonight!!!! WE CAME BACK from the mall and i had to finish cleaning the kitchen. I'm all ready frustrated because it took us like 2 hours trying to find some clothes for him. came home had to finish cleaning kitchen when i started to get more frustrated. my dh came straight to the bedroom and started playing is stupid ass game "COD".  its already 930 n I'm still in the kitchen when he pops in to get something i ask him if he could put some left over chicken in a Glad frozen bag! simple task,  he stood there looking like a idiot asking me where the chicken was! i told him in the pan on the freaking stove. then he ask me where to put it. i told him in a glad frozen bag, he act like he didnt know where the bags were.!!!!! i get mad, then he tells me to pass him a bag,  when he sees that my hands are wet from washing stupid ass dishes. i yell at him! he screams at me. then slam the fridge door, ok so i finish came to room told him that i was tired too and that i hated how he couldnt lift one hand to help me. MY DH came OUT SAYING THIS: YOU DONT WORK OR DO ANYTHING! WTF!!! ok i dont work at this moment  but who cleans ur damn clothes clean the house folds clothes put them aways ect! ME! if that isnt work what the hell is it! maybe i dont get pay like he does but i do WORK!! GRRR i could slap the crap out of him, today the maintace guys came to fix somethings in the bathroom and made a huge mess guess who clean it.......ME so my dh can come out saying i dont do shit. GRRRRRR . i need a drink

n to top it off this dumb spell check is saying that the words : took, him,im is not spell correct WTH!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMommie07
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM

breathe ma!  i feel your pain. im out of work due to high risk pregnancy, and dh seems to think that means i siton my behind all day. since im out of work, my younger ds is home with me (we cant do daycare without my paycheck) and my older son is only at school 9-2. the house is always clean, food is always cooked and laundry done. however, im not allowed to carry anything heavy, so i leave the clean laundry downstairs in the laundry room for him to bring up after he gets home, and ask him to take the trash out. he acts like i asked him to sew his own sneakers or something. ugh. i wish the roles could be reversed just so i can say see what i do all day???

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Ryan and Troy are going to be Big Brothers!  Baby Boy Myers ... coming this summer!!!

yzaguirre1986
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Oh no I'm sorry to hear that ! I hope everything is ok with u n ur baby! I'm with you! I wish the table was turn! It just get so frustrated doing things n not getting a thank u or a poor u take a rest I will do it! I'm glad That u understand!

Quoting RyansMommie07:

breathe ma!  i feel your pain. im out of work due to high risk pregnancy, and dh seems to think that means i siton my behind all day. since im out of work, my younger ds is home with me (we cant do daycare without my paycheck) and my older son is only at school 9-2. the house is always clean, food is always cooked and laundry done. however, im not allowed to carry anything heavy, so i leave the clean laundry downstairs in the laundry room for him to bring up after he gets home, and ask him to take the trash out. he acts like i asked him to sew his own sneakers or something. ugh. i wish the roles could be reversed just so i can say see what i do all day???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 16, 2012 at 1:23 AM
4 moms liked this

My husband said that to me exactly ONE time.  He accused me of not working so I stopped working.  I let the dishes pile up, the laundry overflow out of the hamper.  I stopped picking up after him, cleaning the toilets and vacuuming the floors.  I stopped cooking dinner, taking out the trash (which is supposed to be HIS chore) and stopped everything else.  When he realized he didn't have any dishes to eat off of, any clothes to wear, couldn't find anything he was looking for..  he apologized.  He never said that to me again.  

DonnaPinitonya
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I so relate to you!! 

My most common phrases, according to DF, are "Just go. Just go away." and "What is wrong with you?!" They have very little common sense. lol

DonnaPinitonya
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

My husband said that to me exactly ONE time.  He accused me of not working so I stopped working.  I let the dishes pile up, the laundry overflow out of the hamper.  I stopped picking up after him, cleaning the toilets and vacuuming the floors.  I stopped cooking dinner, taking out the trash (which is supposed to be HIS chore) and stopped everything else.  When he realized he didn't have any dishes to eat off of, any clothes to wear, couldn't find anything he was looking for..  he apologized.  He never said that to me again.  

DF still hasn't found a new set job since getting laid off and a few weeks back he tried to argue with me that I wasn't doing laundry, that it was overflowing. I am currently 36 weeks preggers, the only one working plus he doesn't clean the way I did when I was a SAHM... I let him have it and he has done a load of laundry almost every day since. lol

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear you,we've lived in this house 12 years and the other day my DH asked where we keep the foil.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I hope today is better.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM

My DH has never said anything like that to me (thank goodness...for HIM!) but I would definitely do this if he did.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

yzaguirre1986
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Yes it is!

Quoting DonnaPinitonya:

I so relate to you!! 

My most common phrases, according to DF, are "Just go. Just go away." and "What is wrong with you?!" They have very little common sense. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susie140
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

rolling on floorTHATS A GOOD ONE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)