Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotta tell you this one....hehehe

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 0 Replies

So my dh  has always got me a card and 3musketeers bar for my mothers day/birthday....  Well a couple of years ago(when i was working outside the home) my dh decided to buy me a card and a 6-pack of candy bars...he then leaves it in my van...in the heat in the middle of the day....okay.  You know it would have been nice to either wait for me to get home or bring it to my office so they wouldnt have melted...well that really ticked me off.....lol so since then I have informed him that candy bars are no longer permitted (hahaha).  

Well he keeps telling my kids to let me know that I would be getting a card and a bag of mini 3 musketeers...well I informed them at the dinner table that if all they have to give is that then I did not want it.  I told them I would rather just have them help with the house or make me breakfast in bed..doesnt have to be anything spectacular....

Well low and behold...I got the most beautiful card and a dozen red roses....wow!!!!! I was flooored.....so does that mean all i have to do is hint around about helping out at home and i will get more flowers more often????  lol......i just thought this was too funny....that all i had to do was ask for help around house and end up with red roses.....

by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)