Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you wear make-up?

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  • 117 Replies
Do you wear make-up? Is there something you wear on the regular basis lipstick,eyeshadow or mascara etc?
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

No I have never been much into the doing up your hair an make up.......I have 3 sister's that use to pester me to no end in HS ......I've been Notorious for the last 12 yrs for wearing a giant Braid down my back that stops at my waist.........I also wear Chapstick :)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Yes, but nothing on a regular basis.  When I do put on make up I use foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, and lipstic/gloss. 

Their.Mom
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Before I met my husband I wore it all. We would only see each other weekends for a while, so I would wear it mostly then. I moved in the him to a crap & gross town. Nobody there wore make up so I kept it up to stand out, I didn't want anyone thinking I actually came from there! lol Then I got pregnant & it all stopped. I will wear it every once in a while if i'm feeling crappy about myself..or if I have the extra time to put it on!

Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Not outdoors. I cover up to keep modest in front of other men but at home let me tell you lol

I wear lots of makeup. I use primer, then powder, then blush then really loud exaggerated eye make up, I make sure my lips are glossed my hair is nice and I knock my hubby dead lol. I think it's great in front of family, girlfriends and your husband to look beautiful but in front of strangers it's not their business to look at you and you're beauty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Goldilocks
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Yes. On a regular basis I wear powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Probably twice a week I will wear tinted moisterizer, powder, mascara and lip gloss.

Some days it is just tinted moisterizer and powder.

Some days it is nothing.

bookworm14
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Not daily, but I do enjoy wearing it. I usually just do my eyes with shadow, liner & mascara.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Yes when I leave the house I put on some! Eapecially if DH is taking me out! Powder,eyeliner,lipstick/lipgloss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdgord
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Yes I do but not every day.

SuperMom2433
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I usually wear coverup and mascara and every once in a while I will wear eyeshadow and eyeliner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN