Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wear make-up? Is there something you wear on the regular basis lipstick,eyeshadow or mascara etc?
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
erienne06
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Not everyday but I wear eyeshadow,
mascara, and lipgloss/chapstick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCat1121
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Yes I wear make up. Foundation... powder...blush and mascara. If its a special occasion I'll put eye shadow... eye liner...and lipstick but otherwise just natural look. Hair is always done. Even if its just thrown up I still make sure its presentable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snoggletog
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Call me old fashioned but when I head out the front door for whatever reason, then I generally at least have some mascara and some lip gloss.

It is a personal choice though and it depends on how you were raised. I remember my Nana applying a quick application of lippy before church when I was a toddler to "put some colour into her face" and she never wore make up at any other time...

Traci_Momof2
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Nope.  Only chapstick.  If I'm going to a wedding or something I may put on a little mascara & lip tint but that's it.  As a general rule, I don't wear any at all.

Lovemusic0811
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I wear makeup just not all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jerzymom
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Yes but, not on a daily basis.

rebekahmuse
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Nope. I'll wear it every now and then but not on a regular basis. I'd rather people tell me "wow you look nice!" when I wear it then say "Are you OK? You don't look so good." if I were to wear it all the time then not one day. That's my justification anyway :o)

nicole2884
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM

the only thing i wear is eyeshadow an mascara an lip gloss if im going out, i will wear foundation if i have blemishes but otherwise i dont 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I used to until I got something called Iritis in my eyes. It makes your eyelids swell up really big and tears are pouring down. I have had women come up to me and think I was crying and want to know what was wrong. Your eyes sting so bad you can't hold them open. After it got better I still couldn't wear makeup because when my eyes started hurting I rub them and would rub all of the eyeshadow and mascara off. Before that I did

MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I ALWAYS have eyeliner (black) on my inner rims, it's a requirement lol. If I'm not going anywhere for the day, that'll be it. If I am leaving the house, I wear blush, powder, lipstick/gloss, eyeshadow, liner and mascara (add foundation to all that in the winter).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)