Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

"g"spot in your rear end?! What?

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:35 AM
  • 53 Replies
Okay ladies~
Anyone on here ever climaxed while having anal sex? Personally, it hurts like hell for me and although I've let my hubby do it a few times, I've never been fond of it:( supposedly, according to my husband, some women have a "g"spot back there....
True or has he been misinformed? because I can't imagine actually orgasming while in such pain....
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stickyfingers
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM
2 moms liked this
hahaha men have a prostate. when stimulated they can orgasm. women dont have that but can orgasm that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswolfs
by on May. 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM
6 moms liked this

I have had orgasm from anal. Most of the time they are more intense than normal.

jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Does it not hurt at all? Sorry, if you don't mind me asking:/
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I've had the best orgasm ever from anal.....not sure about a g-spot but it was gooooood. lol

jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM
How??????
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM
6 moms liked this

IDK?  It starts off kind of painful and uncomfortable but once I relax it's amazing. I orgasm faster and stronger with anal but once I'm done he has to get out of there cause then it hurts again.  Very important to have lots and lots of lube and to relax as much as possible.  I only let him when I'm in the mood for it......so not very often.

GCM
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't, although my husband is somehow convinced that all women should get pleasure from it.   (although no matter what medical facts I have he refuses to believe men would enjoy it.)  If he goes too fast or without enough lube it hurts like hell and I make him stop.  If you're in pain, he needs to slow down...and I mean SLOW down.  It should be gradual with lots of lube and he needs to make sure you're alright.  I hate it with a passion, but it's also my husbands favorite thing too.  If he goes slow enough you shouldn't be too uncomfortable and if there's any pain he needs to stop.  Mine is finally learning how slow he needs to go where 1. I'm really not in any pain at all and 2. I don't want to mangle him after every BM if he goes to fast and rips my hole. 

vinalex0581
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:25 AM

My ex and I would do it and I was in to much pain to enjoy it, let alone get off on it. 

ugh! won't ever do it again. but it didn't help that he penis was about 8 inches long either. 

jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
That's it.... Hubby's not small by any means and he wants to just go to town like we're having regular sex.... My god, it's not like I get wet in my a$$ and it slides like it does the front:/
Thanks for all the advice!
GCM
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jacobsmommy84:

That's it.... Hubby's not small by any means and he wants to just go to town like we're having regular sex.... My god, it's not like I get wet in my a$$ and it slides like it does the front:/
Thanks for all the advice!

Yeah, he needs to understand it's definitely NOT the same thing!  Talk about pain!  Ack!  (Mine didn't understand the damage he did to me until he saw me in the shower later.  He felt so bad and went out to buy me hemorrhoid cream to help.)  Later I had a carrot in our fridge that was about the same size as "him" and told him it was his "turn" walking into the room with it the week after.  He about fainted...but didn't so he could run away from me. Hahahahaha!  Now he's much more careful with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)