Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

friends....

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do u have friends? Where did you meet? How do you find someone you can call a friend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinklove22
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:13 AM
i have friends that i keep intouch since high school my bf is from high school and then i tried making friends with some that i met online (fb) and one just screwed me over so i dont think i will be meeting anyone else to scared it will happen again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I have some friends I've been having coffee with every Thursday morning for 15 years,they are awesome.I also have my 2 sisters that live close by so I'm very lucky. I've made some new friends by joining a book club recently,and I stay connected to some people I've hardly ever seen with facebook.

Aria12
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Oh yeah, tryin to make friends wit sum1 online is very scary in person. Its ggood that u have friends frm hs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:19 AM
I have 6 firends I met when I was working 1 from elementary school and 4 from middle school. And about 5 online friends from a great forum I belong to.... and 2 very best friends 1 in rl and 1 online.

Friends I can talk to about most things. I don't tell them my friends all the bad shit I feel and go through but my best friends I tell everything to and my rl best friend was there for my daughter birth helped me with my epi and comes to visit me often since I can't do car rides or be up sitting ot moving for too long. My best friend I can txt any time and they will respond and be there for me. I can tell them stuff not even my boyfriend knows or will ever know. Not even my family knows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aria12
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, a book club is a good way to meet friends, u already have sumthing in common.

Quoting Lindalou907:

I have some friends I've been having coffee with every Thursday morning for 15 years,they are awesome.I also have my 2 sisters that live close by so I'm very lucky. I've made some new friends by joining a book club recently,and I stay connected to some people I've hardly ever seen with facebook.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aria12
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:22 AM
And those are the friends u should hold on to. Its very rare that u will meet real genuine people.

Quoting my1love:

I have 6 firends I met when I was working 1 from elementary school and 4 from middle school. And about 5 online friends from a great forum I belong to.... and 2 very best friends 1 in rl and 1 online.

Friends I can talk to about most things. I don't tell them my friends all the bad shit I feel and go through but my best friends I tell everything to and my rl best friend was there for my daughter birth helped me with my epi and comes to visit me often since I can't do car rides or be up sitting ot moving for too long. My best friend I can txt any time and they will respond and be there for me. I can tell them stuff not even my boyfriend knows or will ever know. Not even my family knows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:27 AM
Exactly and everything is mutral between us they call and txt me when ever too we are so very close and I wouldn't trade them for anything and ill believe everything they say they are good ass women

Quoting Aria12:

And those are the friends u should hold on to. Its very rare that u will meet real genuine people.

Quoting my1love:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aria12
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:31 AM
That's great! I wish I could meet some good women like that!there is this one woman I know who is real, and a good person, but I don't feel a strong connect, although I can tell her mostly anything, I can't really be myself around her. I guess its bc I never really had real friends that's girls....

Quoting my1love:

Exactly and everything is mutral between us they call and txt me when ever too we are so very close and I wouldn't trade them for anything and ill believe everything they say they are good ass women

Quoting Aria12:

Quoting my1love:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on May. 19, 2012 at 5:45 AM
Oh it took me a while too I'm not the girly girl type and I don't really get along with them. I'm crazy and perverted lol that's the best way I can describe me lol. There's not many real people out there. And sometimes even though they are real its hard to open up. I only had guy friends cuz they don't complain about how many people they fucked, or scream about missing a mani or peddi.... lol

Quoting Aria12:

That's great! I wish I could meet some good women like that!there is this one woman I know who is real, and a good person, but I don't feel a strong connect, although I can tell her mostly anything, I can't really be myself around her. I guess its bc I never really had real friends that's girls....

Quoting my1love:

Quoting Aria12:

Quoting my1love:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartiallyNormal
by on May. 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM
The ones I see nowadays I met in college or around the neighborhood. I have a couple I write to from back home. (I'm not from America) A couple from work. All of them I just ran into, and upon hanging out with them, thought they where cool.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN