Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he go or stay home...

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:36 AM
  • 131 Replies
2 moms liked this
When you go grocery shopping? or does he moan complain if you drag him along?? or happy to go and help choose some things?? My husband likes to go but at times complains.. last time i went by myself and he didnt know anything we got where it was he didn't like that lol ..
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Usually we go together mostly do he can help entertain the girls while I do the shopping. But he only goes if we have a list and not just a random trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM
6 moms liked this
He costs me twice as much when I go. So I don't take him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrstheriault
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:14 AM

he usually goes out with me. i rarely do anything alone. even if i tell him i'm going to go do something and he doesn't have to come he ends up coming with me. i don't mind :)

Perfect.Pixie
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:16 AM
3 moms liked this
Sounds silly, but I like to go shopping alone. It is easier for me and its my time alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:20 AM
He goes if he is not working. He gets a list and usually takes dd and takes his time while I try to speed through the commissary to get the rest. I prefer him to come along because he brings all the groceries up to our 3rd floor apt, something my almost 7 months pregnant butt does not want to do. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalrbp
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM
He stays at home unless I am already out when he gets off work, then he will meet me there to help with the kids. Other wise I go alone, so hard to do the shopping myself hauling around a 16 month old and a 8 week old cause with their care seats and double stroller in my little Pontiac G6 I have zero room left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sbreece
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Mine likes to go and help. But sometimes I can tell when he'd rather just stay home but he wont say anything. I think he feels bad and doesn't understand that I would totally be ok with him staying home. Even when I offer for him to stay home and chill, he insists on going ...lol

Maybe he thinks we'll go broke if I go alone? Lol just kidding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnya11
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM

We go together because I told him "If I buy something you don't like, then its your own fault" lol

lovingjx3lild
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I like to go alone. Its takes longer to shop and cost more money if I take the hubby and kids. Also if he's not in best buy or he's not standing in the electronic department he stands there with an obvious attitude on his face. So I like to go alone on grocery shopping adventures.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diamondsetter
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:51 AM
He likes to go because that's the only way he gets his junk food. He complains that I don't get anything good to eat, but I refuse to spend $ on unhealthy garbage, while that's all he wants to eat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)