Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you a submissive wife?

Posted by   + Show Post

Well are you?

by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Replies (151-156):
LilGina
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM

being submissive does not mean being abused if you have the right husband who has your best interest at heart. If your husband isn't like that than maybe you should rethink the marriage submissive or not. I am talking in general not just you.

Quoting MomOf2DueInJune:

No and he would like me to be.....but i saw my mother bite her tongue and take my step father abuse for years...i use to get so angry at her for not standing up for herself...i allways told myself i would never let a man make me feel inferior or less then....i do however...cook... clean...take care of the man i love...but no way no how will i ever let him controll me..he knows i wont put of with that bs and ill teach my daughters not too as well!!!

EmmaZate
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Hmmm... Yes and no....

We are pretty equal, and we are both submissive when need be and dominant when need be. But mostly, equal and we consult each other on everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JabM
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM

We're both submissive to each other. So we're pretty much equal. But just me? no way man :snaps fingers: lol

AdellesMom
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yes

newwifenmom
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM

To an extent. I'm not to be walked all over though.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I'm not sure what all constitutes a "submissive wife" but my DH is the head of our house, and the head of our spiritual growth. I respect him and out of love for him (and no other reason) I enjoy doing things for him, I have dinner on the table when he gets home from work, I expect little of him around the house, except to spend time with our DD, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN