Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

He wants me to respect him (edited)

Posted by   + Show Post

I was making small talk with a friend early this morning and brought up a tattoo idea. Well my BF saw the messages (he knew my facebook password due to having had a keylogger on the computer. He no longer has it on here) and says that I don't respect him. Yeah that's right. I don't. See, my respect is earned and not just given out to people. He lost my respect when he took a private (yes it was nudity) picture of me and posted it on my facebook page. Just about all my friends yelled at me about it. Thank goodness they were understanding when I told them how it got there. They were apalled that he would do such a thing. Well now he wants me to repsect him. I just told him that if he wants my respect that he has to earn it back. That includes staying off my facebook. I've had loooong before I even knew him. The good thing about my facebook is that he doesn't know the password anymore. Yepp. I changed it. I don't have his password so I don't see why he should have mine. But he is not getting my respect until he can prove that he deserves it.

Okay so that I can be more clear on this tattoo idea. It is a tattoo with wings and I want to add something in the middle. I was thinking of either the initials of or the chinese symbol for someone that I used to be friends with. This friend and I did try a relationship and it just didn't work. I understand that my BF 'has a right to be upset" but this guy was a friend way before anything else. We no longer talk due to circumstances that I will not get into. And I just want something to remember him by. With that said that still doesn't give my BF the right to have posted the nude picture of me. Like I said in the original post if he really wants my respect he WILL have to earn it back.

by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM

How bad was the message to make him think you don't respect him, and WHY would he ever think its ok to post a picture like that of you? That right there is grounds for being removed from my life, honestly. If someone can do something that harsh out of jealousy or whatever, I would just pack up and go. BUT, thats me and not you. 

3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Oh yeah he admitted to putting it on there. He did it to hurt me because I had done something that he didn't like. We are the same age. 26. I am only three months older than him. He has admitted to sleeping with someone else not once but twice. But the second time we weren't together. He tries to say that I cheated on him when I went out with a guy friend. Nothing even happened between me and this friend. I didn't kiss him. I didn't sleep with him. Nothing. He only did it out of retaliation. 

Quoting disnchntdwife:

Did he immediately tell you he had tresspassed your fb and posted that pic or did he lie and try to tell you he didnt know how it got there? I am having a hard time understanding the motivation on his part , to put a nude pic of you ( his love ) on there for all to see. Was this done to humilliate you in some way?

He sounds very immature. What is his age please? If he is doing that (  breaching your privacy & posting pics of you) and you only found out  after he tried to cover it up...Im very fearful that there is probably alot more going on that you just dont know about yet.

3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I gave it to him once and when he hurt me I changed it. I only found out two days ago how he got it again. He had a key logger installed onto the lap top. It keeps track of all the keys that you hit while on the computer

Quoting Metteba:

I'm surprised your still with him. And what idiot would give their password to their BF or GF? People just amaze me every-damn-day...

No matter how well you think you know your SO, never take nude pics of each other, because that picture will always surface, no matter what.  Guys are such Liars & we as women believe every word that floats out of their mouths.   Guys don't care if you show their nudy pix to anyone or post it wherever cuz they're proud of their Package.  But, for women it's different, we are looked at as Sex Objects & it's just human nature for women to disgraced like that. 

Why would husbands/wives; GF/BFs want to see what is on each others FB?? Just brings unwanted arguments and excrutiating hangovers and a missed day at work...LOL. 

fostermomoftwo
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

OMG i couldnt imagine. I wouldnt be over that, i would be appalled and pissed, and if it were my bfriend i wouldve left his butt! Ya...respect...lol....when first reading the title i was going to say of course you should respect your so or dh, but after reading it i was like ya..i dont think so!!

Im just confused as to why you stayed with someone who would sexually exploit you like that?

coreys_mommy
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM

and not to mention, how is talking about a tattoo disrespecting him? it's your body! i hate it when people do that kinda crap...

fostermomoftwo
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Unless of course the person doesnt think that they can do sooooo much better..I SWEAR us women need to lend our really good dh's to these women for a day...*just a thought*

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

How bad was the message to make him think you don't respect him, and WHY would he ever think its ok to post a picture like that of you? That right there is grounds for being removed from my life, honestly. If someone can do something that harsh out of jealousy or whatever, I would just pack up and go. BUT, thats me and not you. 

jenn75
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM
After something like that im surprised you are still with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

He didn't like the fact that I wanted the initials or name of someone that I was very close to in it

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

If its just a friend, then I don't see what the big deal is. Unless its like, an ex or something. 

Quoting 3nhvn1onearth:

He didn't like the fact that I wanted the initials or name of someone that I was very close to in it

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

It was someone that was a friend to begin with. We did try a relationship twice and it just didn't work. But we were real close friends before anything

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

If its just a friend, then I don't see what the big deal is. Unless its like, an ex or something. 

Quoting 3nhvn1onearth:

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)