Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wants me to respect him (edited)

Posted by   + Show Post

I was making small talk with a friend early this morning and brought up a tattoo idea. Well my BF saw the messages (he knew my facebook password due to having had a keylogger on the computer. He no longer has it on here) and says that I don't respect him. Yeah that's right. I don't. See, my respect is earned and not just given out to people. He lost my respect when he took a private (yes it was nudity) picture of me and posted it on my facebook page. Just about all my friends yelled at me about it. Thank goodness they were understanding when I told them how it got there. They were apalled that he would do such a thing. Well now he wants me to repsect him. I just told him that if he wants my respect that he has to earn it back. That includes staying off my facebook. I've had loooong before I even knew him. The good thing about my facebook is that he doesn't know the password anymore. Yepp. I changed it. I don't have his password so I don't see why he should have mine. But he is not getting my respect until he can prove that he deserves it.

Okay so that I can be more clear on this tattoo idea. It is a tattoo with wings and I want to add something in the middle. I was thinking of either the initials of or the chinese symbol for someone that I used to be friends with. This friend and I did try a relationship and it just didn't work. I understand that my BF 'has a right to be upset" but this guy was a friend way before anything else. We no longer talk due to circumstances that I will not get into. And I just want something to remember him by. With that said that still doesn't give my BF the right to have posted the nude picture of me. Like I said in the original post if he really wants my respect he WILL have to earn it back.

by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Replies (51-55):
3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

He posted the nude pic before the tattoo conversation. The tattoo conversation is very recent. The nude pic is about a month old. WOW!! You think that I like drama?? NO I DON'T. I don't even talk to my adopted parents because of their drama

Quoting jenn75:

How old are the both of you?
I seems a little immature for you to get another guy's name tatoo'd on you and for him to retaliate by posting a nude pic of you on FB.(what kind of person does that?!)
All that drama would be too much for me but some part of you must like it.

DaijahsProudMom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

While I don't agree with the posting of the picture or the logging into your Facebook.. In my opinion, it is very disrespectful to get an ex's initials or whatever tattooed (if you guys are really serious.) My husband would be pissed if I did something like that and I think that's understandable and I would also be pissed if he did that to me. BUT that's just my opinion..

3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I understand  him being upset. I told him that i wouldn't get it done that way. What I am upset about is him telling me that he would stay off my facebook then he went and did it anyway. He now does not have my password and he won't get it again. I have been checking the laptop every morning before I get online to see if he has reinstalled the keylogger. He has been getting onto my facebook since we got together in February.

Quoting DaijahsProudMom:

While I don't agree with the posting of the picture or the logging into your Facebook.. In my opinion, it is very disrespectful to get an ex's initials or whatever tattooed (if you guys are really serious.) My husband would be pissed if I did something like that and I think that's understandable and I would also be pissed if he did that to me. BUT that's just my opinion..

DaijahsProudMom
by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Yeah I can see how that would be irritating. Not an easy situtation that's for sure. My husband knows all my passwords and I know all of his. It's a very rare occasion that we "check up" on each otherbut we both know that we can check any time. It took us quite a while to get to that  point though

Quoting 3nhvn1onearth:

I understand  him being upset. I told him that i wouldn't get it done that way. What I am upset about is him telling me that he would stay off my facebook then he went and did it anyway. He now does not have my password and he won't get it again. I have been checking the laptop every morning before I get online to see if he has reinstalled the keylogger. He has been getting onto my facebook since we got together in February.

Quoting DaijahsProudMom:

Amberleigh81
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Without trust and respect, how can you even say you have a relationship? Don't tell me you LOVE each other, because love without trust and respect is just chemical attraction.

Honestly, you both sound toxic for each other. Why would you want a tattoo of another man, friend or not, that you tried to have a relationship with in the past? And why would you stay with someone who hacks your computer?

Quoting 3nhvn1onearth:

He posted the nude pic before the tattoo conversation. The tattoo conversation is very recent. The nude pic is about a month old. WOW!! You think that I like drama?? NO I DON'T. I don't even talk to my adopted parents because of their drama

Quoting jenn75:

How old are the both of you?

I seems a little immature for you to get another guy's name tatoo'd on you and for him to retaliate by posting a nude pic of you on FB.(what kind of person does that?!)

All that drama would be too much for me but some part of you must like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)