Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

We brag about our hubbies but...

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
hardly brag about ourselves. Heres my brag:

I went and cashed hubbys check for him today so he didnt have to stop in the middle of his project at the shop. I went and got him lunch. I took lunch to him. I went and picked up his beer and a bag of ice and put it in the styrofoam (sp??) container. I filled the container with ice and put the beer in it so by the time he was ready for his beer they would be ice cold.
These things may seem small, even miniscule but these are things that I love doing to make my man happy.

Lets see your brag for the day. It has to be about YOU!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vixen42
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I exercised and ate healthy all day,took care of house,kids and dh. and now I can sit in my clean house with all the laundry ,dinner and dishes done and relax.I made sure dh and kids told me about their days and called a  friend who has been down so it was a ok day

ndirishchic06
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I've cleaned the entire house, while babysitting his 2 boys all day bc they are out of school for the summer, went grocery shopping, made sure to get him his Coors Light, and now I have an awesome roast in the oven and it smells SO good! And I'm having a really good hair day! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monsita
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I cooked his favorite meal...I took all the children to the pool after all homework was done, so he had an alone time ALL BY HIMSELF!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN