Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you have a patio or backyard?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you have a patio or backyard?
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Replies (91-100):
kaitybird
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM

both

gracekyle2
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting Fairywings1223:

oh my goodness I would love all that land. I can't imagine living in the city anymore either. I done it for 2 years and hated it. lol

Quoting gracekyle2:

64 acres of wide open Texas space.  Can't imagine living in town.  I can let my kids run free with no worries.... well, except for snakes.

It's actually for sale.  We are wanting to down size to less property .  Maybe 20acres.  We bought it as an investment 14 years ago and ended up building a house and staying.  It's alot of work but so worth it.

Poohy1975
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

We live on the 2nd story in a Villa. It does have a "balcony" what we would refer to a closed in patio. But we are smack in the middle of a lot of other villas/apartments in Seoul so their is no real scenery.

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 7:45 PM

no but I soon will when I move into my new house.

Redwall
by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM

We have a HUGE yard and a HUGE deck...we never, ever use the deck.  I'd like to have dinner at the picnic table, but I'm the only one.  I'll be spending the summer scraping, sanding and painting the deck.

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM
A deck and a shared un fenced yard. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Huge yard (15 acres) and covered patio.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LolaLoves
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM

no

momofAAK
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I have a deck when you go out the back door, a patio on the side of the house and a back yard with grass, mature trees rose bushes and a trampoline.

xxbyamomentx
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM
We currently live on the sixth floor, and we're moving in July to the other side of town and will be on the third floor. We have a balcony now and will have one next year, too. I hate mowing, so I don't mind not having a yard. If I had a larger patio/balcony, I'd love to have a hammock and container garden. They're both relatively small balconies, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN