Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How Old Do You Feel?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:10 AM
  • 36 Replies

I know that I don't feel as old as I actually am, and I'm wondering if you do!

How old do you feel?

Remembering PFC Josiah Hollopeter KIA June 14, 2007

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brandiec214
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I am 25 and I feel like I am 80 today,

sparklebug86
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Oh god....I feel like im in my 80's. I actually went to the dr for that last week and they got my test results back but they would only give me one result over the phone because it was negative the rest, the dr wants to talk to me about and discuss my treatment options. My gluten intolerance was negative but they also tested for lupus so DH and I are betting that this is why I feel so tired all of the time. 

jac77
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Hugs to you! My bff has lupus & its been pretty debilitating. If its poss, look at all your options, including herbal.

Quoting sparklebug86:

Oh god....I feel like im in my 80's. I actually went to the dr for that last week and they got my test results back but they would only give me one result over the phone because it was negative the rest, the dr wants to talk to me about and discuss my treatment options. My gluten intolerance was negative but they also tested for lupus so DH and I are betting that this is why I feel so tired all of the time. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jac77
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I'm 35 & I feel every bit of 28. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM

For sure, I dont want to get stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I cant help but be nervous because im already having issues managing the house, interacting with the kids etc and ive only felt like this for a year. I used to nap when I was bored, ya know? But, now around 10 AM I am so tired I have to lay down and end up sleeping for usually 2 hours. I feel terrible for my kids because im not energetic at all :( 

Quoting jac77:

Hugs to you! My bff has lupus & its been pretty debilitating. If its poss, look at all your options, including herbal.

Quoting sparklebug86:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
3isgreat
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:32 AM
I'm 33 & feel like I should be 19 still hard to believe I've been widowed ... Now have five kids and remarried
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM
29 and I feel 40 seriously lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxanna79
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Depends on the day. I am 33 sometimes I feel 18 sometimes 80 and sometimes my age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jac77
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM
She does too...but her immune system is so compromised that she's in the hospital several times a yr. like she doesn't just get a cold but, bacterial pneumonia. She makes the most of her time with her kids & they've adjusted. It stinks but, you'll be fine. You have to be proactive with your health.

Quoting sparklebug86:

For sure, I dont want to get stuck on meds for the rest of my life. I cant help but be nervous because im already having issues managing the house, interacting with the kids etc and ive only felt like this for a year. I used to nap when I was bored, ya know? But, now around 10 AM I am so tired I have to lay down and end up sleeping for usually 2 hours. I feel terrible for my kids because im not energetic at all :( 

Quoting jac77:

Quoting sparklebug86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ndirishchic06
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I'm 24 but there's days I feel 80! I wasn't very nice to my body in school, I played a shit ton of sports, basketball for 8 years, track for 3, and soccer for 3, plus I would run on my own almost everyday. My knees and ankles pop and crack just about every step I take and there's times I wake up with them aching like crazy. And as of right now, I'm actually laying on the couch with a heating pad on my knee lol I prolly need to get em checked out, maybe even replaced but I'm too scared!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN