Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is he cheating on me for real?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies so for the past few nights now i've been having dreams that my husband is cheating on me with all these women. Does that mean he really might be cheating on me in reality?? Im so confused i wake up so angry and upset with him but dont want to tell him about my dreams because i dont want to start a problem over nothing. Please help!

by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Replies (21-29):
lruggio
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:56 PM

something within your relationship is maybe making you insecure...something about yourself or something having to do with how you and he are getting along, perhaps...and your brain is bringing it to life via the dreams.  Is your husband trustworthy?  Has he ever given you a reason to doubt him?  If he has never lost your trust in the past, then look at yourself...what about yourself is giving you a problem...I have a feeling it may just stem from whatever insecurity that you may have right now, for whatever reason

MoreMia
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:09 AM

No, it's a dream. not reality.

CafeMom Tickers

I'm a 18 year old, married, athiest, CIO-ing, FF, Pro-choice, mommy to twin boys. 

Jacqalyn
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Are you pregnant?

When I was pregnant with each of my kids I would dream all the time that dh was cheating on me with family members. Thank goodness I didn't get pregnant a 4th time, I was running out of female family members.

raeyliNlilysmom
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:26 AM

I dont think so lol I had a dream i came home from work and dh had some lady in our bedroom and he asked me if we could have a threesome LOL it was SO crazy I told him about it and he laughed! lol i wouldnt worry about it tho!

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:27 AM

You're upset because you're arguing a lot,fix that and the dreams will stop.

TXbornmama
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Agreed

Quoting nicole2884:

dreams are dreams, now  you maybe having these due to a lack of trust in dh or a lack of connection or because you to are fighting or some disconnect 

but i wouldnt take it as a sign

i have pregnancy dreams all the time , an i have never been pregnant so no i dont take dreams to serious , i just took it as my long desire to be a mother

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Exactly this.

Quoting nicole2884:

dreams are dreams, now  you maybe having these due to a lack of trust in dh or a lack of connection or because you to are fighting or some disconnect 

but i wouldnt take it as a sign

i have pregnancy dreams all the time , an i have never been pregnant so no i dont take dreams to serious , i just took it as my long desire to be a mother

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Dreams rarely mean what you're dreaming about.  Instead of the details take a look at the bigger picture.  You're dreaming about your husband cheating on you, but what you're really dreaming about could be betrayal, insecurity, or bigger changes that are happening in your life.  You should do a web search for the meaning behind dreams.  Cheating spouses is a big one on the list of things people often dream about.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 3:39 PM

No, they are just dreams.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)