Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

ok so i am the only one????????

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 21 Replies

ok so please can someone tell me i am the only one who has problems with their dh/so? and if you ladies have any problems with your dh/so what do you ladies do? i understand he is having a bad day. my dh is having a bad day due to work stuff and he needs to calm down there is nothing i can do about the fact that he is an union stewart and that we have no inusurance and that he may have to go on strike.don't get me wrong he is a good man a good husband and good father.

Shannon

by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Sure we have problems.  I talk to him about them.  Sometimes it causes hurt feeling (mine or his) sometimes we fight but if we don't discuss the issue it will never go away.  Most of our problems were/are misunderstandings.....mountains out of mole hills types of things.

michellej428
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

If he is stressed out about work just suck it up and let him vent. I know they can take it out on us sometimes but just try not to take it personally in situations like this. give him some space if thats what he needs or let him know that you are there to listen if thats what he needs. be supportive!

Monsita
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM

No, you are not the only one!

We have our moments where he or I are not so nice to each other...instead of kissing we just hug, instead of openlly saying what is bathoring us....we keep it to ourselves...

Sometimes we have arguments....and we do a lot of talking...cooling off...compromising...and sometimes we just have to be ok WITH BEING NOT HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER MISTAKES AT THE MOMENT....

later, we face the fact that we love each other very much and that we are willing to face anything and everything together....

kimbotspot
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband comes home stressed all the time. He comes home in such a bad mood sometimes..i just try to comfort him, let him vent, either give him space or cuddle if her wants to, then usually "bang" out his frustrations...LOLi just try to be supportive in whatever way he needs me to be (even though sometimes i dont wanna hear it anymore i just grin a listen to him)

2lilmamas
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Hey both have our days. But we always manage to express ourselves and be each other support.

DixieL
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM

We all have bad days and problems. It sounds like he is worrying about things he has to worry about. His job, insurance for  your family, enough money to pay the bills. Give him some slack for now until he finds out if he is going on strike or not

henzel3
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ladies for sharing all your advice.for a change I need advice and can't give any too myself. He doesn't aggravated to often.
Shannon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Everyone has their moments. If thry say they dont - they are lying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Every one has problems!! Just let him calm down and relax
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.TWilliam353
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM

The best thing for you to do is to support him. That's the number 1 thing he really need at a time like this. He needs you to listen, understand, and not judge. 

Alow him to vent if he needs to and try to stay away from arguing with him if you find that you disagree with something he says. He's angry. And if things start to go bad, distance yourself from him until he cools off.

Another thing thing is don't blame him for being in the siuation he is by talking down about the profession and position he chose. It's the worst thing you can do and it will make him feel bad about himself.

Just be loving towards him and this too shall pass. 

Goodluck sweety

Dr. Jateace Williams

Psychologist

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)