Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is this important to you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:35 AM
  • 49 Replies

Do you think it is important to tell your spouse/SO to have a good day everyday?

What about I love you?

Every single day I tell my husband to have a good day and that I love him. I also tell him to drive safe EVERY time he leaves the house. It doesnt matter if he is going to the gas station around the corner. I still say it.

What are some important things you say every day to your spouse/SO?

by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamavaness
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:37 AM
3 moms liked this
I make sure to pray with my husband every day before he leaves to work, its important to me. It brings me comfort.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I do in the morning before hubby leaves for work. Or I try to if I'm conscious enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phrenicfire89
by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes! I say all those things! Especially the drive safe part lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 26, 2012 at 4:48 AM
I always tell dh that I love him & I hope he has a good day. I think it's important to say what you can while you can. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalrbp
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Yes. Any time either one of us leaves the house we say I love you, be safe but hurry home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinklove22
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:53 AM
i tell him i love you all the time and before he leaves the house i will tell him to have a great day if i dont get to tell him i text him and i can not stress enough to him to drive safe especially since he gets up and drives at 3 or 4 am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I tell him I love him and to have a good day. I also tell him to drive safe and keep an eye on him to make sure he takes his helmet with him. He use to try and get out of it, but ever since one morning when my pregnancy hormones had me in tears over not wanting to lose him, he hasn't said a word about not wearing his helmet. I even apologized and told him it was just my pregnancy hormones, but I guess it got him thinking about how awful it would be for us not to have him around. I'm thankful that he's taking safety seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Yes, because I want him to know everyday before he starts his day.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on May. 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM
We tell each other I love you a lot through out the day. We never end a conversation on the phone with out saying I love you, even if he's about to walk through the door and we are on the phone we still say I love you. We always say have a good day in the morning as well.
2BBboys0509
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I tell my husband and my boys this every morning. You just never know what may happen and I always want my family to know how much I love them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)