Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is this important to you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think it is important to tell your spouse/SO to have a good day everyday?

What about I love you?

Every single day I tell my husband to have a good day and that I love him. I also tell him to drive safe EVERY time he leaves the house. It doesnt matter if he is going to the gas station around the corner. I still say it.

What are some important things you say every day to your spouse/SO?

by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I always tell my Husband I love him, every time we leave each other's presence. And we always tell each other to have a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I say all those things when dh leaves the house also....I would rather have the last thing I say to him is I love you or be safe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FAH_Q
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Everyday, I ask how his day was. And I listen to what he has to say. He dies the same for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nokesmomof2
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM

we say i love you every morning before he leaves for work and then after he is gone to work i text him i love you and have a good day at work ....he works 3-4 blocks from our house

LolaLoves
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Tell him I love him and be safe and come home to me.

ashleyatkins
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I always say I love you, have a good day, and be careful. The I love you and be careful parts are important to me, my husband is a firefighter and this past week they've run some really bad calls so I want him to know I love him more than anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k_hall1784
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I do say "have a good day" or "how was your day".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0m23b0ys458
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I never really thought much of it,but I would tell him every day,unless we were arguing.He was a local truck driver & he finally told me one day that every time I didn't tell him,"Be careful,I love you",he would worry that he was going to wreck or something.I had no idea he put so much stock in 5 little words.After he told me that,I made sure to always tell him,even if I was pissed at him.

newmom2222
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww you're so sweet!   I used to say all those things, but right now I feel so unhappy with him that I haven't.  Your post reminded me how important to say those things. 

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I always tell my husband and children these things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)