Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who waited till after marriage to have sex?

I was wondering how many people waited?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Replies (41-49):
mcr17
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

what the hell is the fun in that?

lillybug222
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I wish I would have waited. While we slept together before we were married, I'm the only person he's been with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelove157
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Nope.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaN27
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM

i really can't even see any reasons why I would have possibly waited

EpicMom1981
by on May. 27, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Nope.. did not wait. 
I think that everyone's gotta do what feels right for them. For me personally, I think that if marriage was a prerequisite for sex, I would have gotten married too young and to the wrong man.
The way I did things resulted in me getting married to a great man and having amazing kids--so having any regrets would be dumb. I think that if you can say the same--that you think you married the right man and/or had the right kids--that you did it right, however you worked it out :)  

mrs.shurtleff
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Our relationship started out as a "just sex" thing & we ended up falling madly in love with each other. I will never forget I already knew I was in love with him & I was dropping him off at his place & he turned to me & said "I have to tell u something..." it took a minute & I had no idea what he was gonna say so I wasn't sure I wanted him to say it & then he said "I'm in love with u" it was like a movie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LorisChar
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM

We did. I was a virgin, hubby was not. But I'm only the 2nd person he's ever been with. He respected my wishes to wait and we're both glad we did (he was in a bad relationship with the person before me and liked not having that "pressure" and it allowed us to get to knwo each other in other ways.

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Absolutely not. It just wouldn't have been something I could have waited for. Especially considering I was 27 when I got married.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 27, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I did not

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN