Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

A wonderful day!

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

i realized i put my husband down a lot in this group. he isn't actualy a bad guy, just certain things about him get on my nerves and i've done some thinking about what to do to solve the issues. i need to stop being a nag and treat him with more respect because he was obviously treating me the same way i'm treating him. i also can't think hes a mind reader too, because guys aren't. we all wish they were but its not going to happen! this morning my husband let me sleep in til 11. he got up with our son and made breakfast for all of us! little things like that make me so happy! i wish he would do it every weekend but he needs his sleep too since he has a job that is very physical. he inflated mikeys new pool and we had a blast playing in it all day. my husband and i didn't argue, just enjoyed each others company and the happy smiles and giggles from our son as he splashed me! i couldn't have asked for a better day and i'm praying that there will be many more! in love

by on May. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GreenTeaLover
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 12:33 AM

That's awesome! I'm glad things are going well for you both :) I've had to rethink things too, I don't realize how I sound sometimes!

liz.1986
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:35 AM
That's great!
You should check out Mark Gungor on YouTube. His Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage seminars are awesome! He's hilarious and talks about both of your points of respect and mind reading. I'm reading his book right now. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on May. 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Love to hear positive things like this :) hope things stay going in a positive direction for you both!
2lilmamas
by on May. 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Awesome. Hope there more happy days ahead.
mikeysmom510
by on May. 27, 2012 at 8:54 PM

thank you guys!

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So glad you got to the root of the problem and things are changing for the better! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)