Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many times have you been in Love?

Posted by   + Show Post
How many times have you been in Love?
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
mommyjenn84
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Two.

I don't believe in ”one true love”. I believe in loving someone fully and.being absolutely in love with them, but who you both are at the time ways heavily on if itll work or not... Who you are and timing are everything.

I was inlove with my first, settled (and had kids with) on my second, and fell for, married and had kids with my third boyfriend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forbiddenfun344
by on May. 30, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Once and he and I are married :)

-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:37 AM
True Love, once. Married him too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Honestly in love..  in just heavy infatuation??  Twice, maybe 3 times.  Jury is still out on my first marriage.  The more I think about it, the more I think I was just young and full of lust LOL.

kLynch315
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Well I thought I was in love three times. After marrying DH and finding out what TRUE love is, I'd have to say only once.

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I came close one time before my hubby, my first serious relationship...or at least I thought. When i met hubby he showed me what real love was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MWV85
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM
2 times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Once. we broke up, well i dumped him for another guy when he was in basic training, never to hear from him again, couldnt find him....10 years, lots of prayers, i finally found him, still in love and very happily married. Hes my soul mate.

most people think they are in love when really there in love with that idea. Lust. been there done that! but once 'it happens' you KNOW the difference between the two.

ESER
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Just the once. I thought I was one other time, but turns out I just thought I was supposed to be in love with him. This time I know I am in love for all the right reasons. :)

maria1613
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Two
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN