Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

You won't believe this story!

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have been in a long term relationship with a hispanic man, I am caucasian.   I have invested my heart and many years in our relationship, but we do not live together.    I have asked him recently why it's been so long since we've gone to his house,as we are always at mine.   Last night I decided to drive by his house and found his front door wide open,while he was at work.  I went to his work place during his break and confronted him.

Through the arguing and lies he tells, and has been telling for years, I figured out that he has brought his young cousin, in her 20's, from his country to live with him and sleep in his bed.   He didn't want me to find out obviously and then had the gall to say that even if he has another woman, I won't leave him

I don't know if I am more angry at him or myself.   I took his cell phone, disconnected that and the one his son has, and I am done with him.     I am so so angry.   This is the short story version of suspicions I have had for years.   I am thankful I didn't go further with him, to marry him or anything stupid like that.   Venting !

by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry things turned out the way they did but GOOD FOR YOU for putting your foot down and refusing to put up with it!   Good Luck.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, you're right, I don't believe it! Good for you getting out before it got worse! I can't believe he said that you wouldn't leave if he cheated - as if that were up to him! Sheesh! Good luck momma

Cazzie
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM

So he cheated on you with his cousin? Yeah you dont need that at all.

Aslen
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Is he illegal? I'd call INS

Orbie1985
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Quoting Krysden:

Sorry things turned out the way they did but GOOD FOR YOU for putting your foot down and refusing to put up with it!   Good Luck.

HAHA I LOVE KIM POSSIBLE!!!

On a side note Momma...I am so sorry you're going through this. I am glad you found out before marriage or more children as well.  Good luck and if you want to talk, message me. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)