Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

do u have bedtime routine with your hubby ?

Posted by   + Show Post

we do.before we sleep we watch daily mass.then we talk especially the things i or he get upset with or we need to clear up something.

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM
As my hubby is up in va Monday threw Thursday we talk befor he goes to work(he works night shift)then around 11 he goes on his brake around 2he calls me (his lunch brake)then around 6am he gts off works and we talk till he gets home then I go back to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ck1021
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I love to watch tv in bed and I get up much earlier than him, so I am in bed around 9 to watch a little tv (MY SHOWS) and sleep by 10....he stays up much later watching golf or fishing.  To me watching either one of these kinds of shows is like watching paint dry so i choose not to watch with him.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

no routine at all....

mcphersonkj
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Nope. My dh works night shift. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LolaLoves
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM

No, not sure if he will work late or not.

sarahtessa
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
We pray together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Usually we head to bed at the same time. I tend to crash on the couch until he's ready to go to sleep then we go to bed together. Only if I'm really tired will I go to bed without him.

We didn't use to sleep in the same bed. But he has a cpap machine now and it makes it so much better for me. He likes the fan on and I sleep with the tv on. I ignore the fan and pile blankets on. He ignores the tv and wears ear plugs. We are making compromises and it has helped us immensely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfire79
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM

We used to have our separate routines.  I would go to bed when my DD went to bed...usually around 8:30 or 9.  I would read while she slept and then usually fell asleep around 10 or so.  DH would be in the other room playing video games.  We realized recently that we needed to spend more time together, just me and him, so I will put DD to bed around 8:30 and then go to the den and watch tv with him, talk, etc.  I usually fall asleep around 9:30 or 10:30 on the couch and he will wake me up and tell me to get in the bed when he gets ready to go to bed. 

shorty89834
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:11 AM

i know the feeling :)

Quoting pink8272:

Quoting Dontchawishuknu:

First I have to fight him to GO to bed (worse than a 2 year old sometimes) because he wants to sleep all day and stay up all night. Then I brush my teeth and get undressed and get into bed and wait....And like a 2 year old, he will drag his feet and do everything possible to avoid going to bed....Gotta have a smoke, grab a snack, get a drink, take his medicine, go to the bathroom, get another drink, get undressed and finally....when he can avoid no longer, he will lay down....and just like that 2 year old, it's a 50/50 shot whether or not he'll stay down....LOL

wow hahaah ,,u made my day! thats intense routine.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM
When he's home, we both head to bed around 10 ... and read or ... Whatever ;)

Now that he's deployed, we still have a routine. Though 12hrs apart, he works night shift, so it fits perfectly with us ... He gets back from his shift, DD & I Skype with him and then we all head to bed :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN