Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is he still in love with you?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
  • 80 Replies
Is your so/ hubby still demonstrates that he still in love with you? Do you feel he love you more than before or things are not quite the same?
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM
4 moms liked this

this July will be our 23rd anniversary and we are still very in love with each other. we still hold hands while we are out. we sit next to each other in a resturant or movie. we kiss out in public

JenJen285
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
I feel that we have grown closer over the years and that we love each other more and more each day. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM
He definitly makes it clear he is still in love and i think that we both feel more in love now than we ever have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justgracie
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I am fat, homely, sickly and crabby.  He is handsome and smart and wonderful.  We have been married for 21 years.  And for some inexplicable reason he just adores me.  It honestly boggles my mind.  I cannot imagine how an ass like me got a love like this.  I don't deserve it.  But I am so grateful.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Very much in love. He does small things like makes my coffee calls me during the day to say hi loves to spend time with me even grocery shopping. We will be married. 30 yrs in July.Poor guy needs glasses because he says I am still HOT haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I know the he still loves me.  We will be married 10 years in January.  We still hold hands when we go out and have movie night every Saturday.  He tries to make me laugh and puts up with my crap...

floodalchemist
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep my fiance does especially the zombie poem I made for him totally priceless.

I posted it on here so everyone can see.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285/forums/read/16697562/A_Romantic_Death

MandyBear0341
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM

He shows it often. :)

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:41 PM

He certainly treats me as though he's still in love with me <3 

beeky
by Alexandra on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM

We always hold hands when we are out and about.  We always have fun together.  He still finds me desirable.  He doesn't like to attend any social events without me.  He has never let me down when I've needed him and he has always been supportive.

This July 9th will be our 24th anniversary.   You go through a lot as a couple and a family when you've been married 20 + years and there is just no way to describe the deep bond that only time can develop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)