Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Would you let one of your female friends move in with you, your kids & your DH if she had nowhere 2 go?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Replies (81-89):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

It would depend on the female, DH, and how we all interacted, how our house was, etc..  There would certainly be serious ground rules.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Not close enough with anyone that I would allow that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tracirose6
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

No but not brecause I dont trust her or my husband its because it makes the entire family feel uncomfortable and out of their element. We allowed a friend to stay with us for a few weeks and my children felt so uncomfortable we decided it was a bad idea and helped her find another place to stay.

saraface5383
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Absolutely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sugar.kisses.
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM
We don't want anyone living with us male or female! We like our home&privacy the way it is!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:05 AM

I would, only because I know my DH would never be attracted to her. She and I are exactly different, but we're great friends. DH doesn't like girls like her in that way. If she had no where to go, and I had the room for her and her kids, then yeah I probably would.

avonmomoftwo
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Is this an issue where you're concerned about faithfullness or concerned that once she moves in she will not move out?  If it's faithfullness...maybe you shouldn't be married to him, but if it's a mooch concern...kinda up to what type of friend or person you know her as??

MrsJHoward
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Yup, I have and it was fine. She mostly came in after we were in bed and left after we went to work. No big deal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)