Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Where's your favorite " date night" spot with DH/SO?

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
  • 28 Replies
💏
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM
We like this place called Vinnies and Amra's
rockinmomnwife
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't get to go out on dates much... he likes the movies, I like going out to eat... my favorite places are china delight and olive garden. 

crystalrbp
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
We usually go to Toby Keith's Bar and grill then to a movie. But we are fixing to switch it up. There is a bowling place that we have been wanting to go, but you have to make reservations. You eat and bowl drink and watch a game (if there is one on). Probably going to do that next month for his birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NichelleB07
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

We go home a few times a year and have Braves weekends.We get a hotel for Fri and Sat, and go to 2 or 3 Braves games, party at night, the pool during the day. I look forward to it all year!!

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
We usually go to this brew house called silver city.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

P.F. Chang's China Bistro. It's where he proprosed.

ebmb03
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Our couch!  We buy the new releases on Tuesdays (if they are good movies we heard about) and watch them either on Friday or Saturday. We also watch Netflix.  Every now and then we try going to the movies, if we can get a sitter.

AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quoting crystalrbp:

We usually go to Toby Keith's Bar and grill then to a movie. But we are fixing to switch it up. There is a bowling place that we have been wanting to go, but you have to make reservations. You eat and bowl drink and watch a game (if there is one on). Probably going to do that next month for his birthday.

Ooo that should be fun :)
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Quoting rockinmomnwife:

We don't get to go out on dates much... he likes the movies, I like going out to eat... my favorite places are china delight and olive garden. 

I know what you mean, we don't get out much either
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Quoting NichelleB07:

When go home a few times a year and have Braves weekends.We get a hotel for Fri and Sat, and go to 2 or 3 Braves games, party at night, the pool during the day. I look forward to it all year!!

Nice!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)