Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who's the driver in your house?

Posted by   + Show Post
You or SO?

**I'm the driver in my house. Dh is an ok driver but truth be told I'm a little bossy so I prefer to drive.**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:34 AM
Replies (111-120):
hollydaze1974
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:08 AM
DH is....I get a little skittish. If he's home, he drives. I prefer to be in charge of the radio
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Same here. Except hubby drives 45 min to and from work everyday. So on the weekends I will drive if he doesn't want to.

Quoting CrazyMommy87:

Hubby usually drives. I won't drive in the rain or at night unless I absolutely have to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KCayea
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:12 AM

i drive, but when we go anywhere as a family he normaly drives, unless he has a beer or 2. we no drive with kiddies even after 1 drink 4 hours before

ARS82078
by Angela on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:06 AM

DH does he is a really good driver. I never learned how and it scares me to try. 

wsv777
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I forgot about this! So annoying trying to readjust everything back to the perfect spot!

Quoting camdenp10:

Me. I drive us everywhere. He rarely drives unless he is just going to work. Or on the rare occassion that it is storming so bad I cannot see, then he does.  

I don't like him driving my SUV bc he changes everything lol.,.the mirrors, the seats, steering wheel. Sounds stupid, but it takes forever to get it back to "you"

ETA: Should have said we have dif vehicles. I drive if we all go somewhere bc when we are all together it is in my SUV

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachbeauty
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:20 AM

DH is depoloyed now so I do all the driving, when he's home he usually drives when we go someplace together, otherwise we both drive.  Oh, and I have two teens that I'm teaching how to drive so they drive me alot, too.

teqrose66
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I am the driver  ..... Last Feb. I drove us to Ohio. My Dh is o.k. to drive if he has to, but truth be told he isnt good at it.  It makes him nervous.

Supermommyof423
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM
My Hubby. He will let me drive my truck if I beg him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
56Marmywife1997
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Hubby is cuz I hate driving. 

bhow
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM

ME!  He is always on his FREEKIN cell phone or sleeping or thinking and I think the thinking is the worst!  It's almost like you can see his skull pulsate all over the top when he thinks he thinks too much!!  GGRRRRRR!  My kids will tell you the same thing, they are the ones who have always asked for me to PLEASE drive.  He drives slower and slower all the time too, worse than an old man with one hand down his pants!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)