Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Kinda TMI but just wanna get some opinions.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 31 Replies

I went to work at 4 today and my fiancee said he was going to help his dad at the saw mill, I said okay see you after work.  He planned on coming back and cooking some deer hindquarters on the grill.  Well they let me leave early, so instead of calling home and telling him, I was just gonna pull up and suprise him.  It was around 9 PM when I pulled up.  No TV on, No living room lights on and no tater tots cooked... so i'm like ... okay.. Well I notice he is the bathroom with the door shut which is weird because NO ONE was home. and it was the bathroom in our bedroom... so I open the door and notice him ( sorry TMI ) pants at his ankles reaching for the wash cloth in the shower..  So he was shocked and said, what are you doing home and I reply what the hell are you doing, he said washing his hands off.  So I walk out and he goes out to the grill, NO DINNER WAS DONE AFTER HIM TELLING ME OVER TEXT MESSAGE THAT EVERYTHING TURNED OUT GREAT. I went back in there too see if he had been in shower, but it was dry. He hadnt used the toliet because my eye liner shavings from earlier were still in there... but i noticed water in the sink..... So we havent really spoke and I still have no answer to what he was doing.  As a women I always think the worst first.. like he had been with someone sexually and was wiping off.  But god I dont wanna think that..... :(

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chelsea1401
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

bump

CafeMom Tickers
calistamsteele
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Yikes lady I would be skeptical too. Seems like deception to me... Is the hood of his car still warm, like he just got home? I would hate to be in your situation, I would just make sure that you have some solid evidence in your favor before you go accusing him of anything. But definitely 'eyes wide open' from here on out!

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Could he have been getting ready to  masturbate or maybe just finished?

ProudMommy51006
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM
This was my thought

Quoting steelcrazy:

Could he have been getting ready to  masturbate or maybe just finished?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelsea1401
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM

but why when he gets it daily. and if thats the case then im still pissed because he should be pleased by me not his hand

chelsea1401
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I didnt check his truck..  But we live in a condo and his truck was parked in usually my spot which was weird too.. 

Quoting calistamsteele:

Yikes lady I would be skeptical too. Seems like deception to me... Is the hood of his car still warm, like he just got home? I would hate to be in your situation, I would just make sure that you have some solid evidence in your favor before you go accusing him of anything. But definitely 'eyes wide open' from here on out!

CafeMom Tickers
steelcrazy
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM
5 moms liked this

Masturbating has nothing to do with how often he gets sex or how happy he is with his sex life.  It really isn't a reflection on you at all, but a stress/tension relief.  Haven't you ever masturbated?  If not, I suggest that you give it a try and then you will understand.

ProudMommy51006
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM
How about you sit down and talk to him? Ask him in a non-confrontational way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginnyk87
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
If he was just masturbating I doubt he would have texted you to tell you the food turned out great. Something is fishy. I would keep an eye on him for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calistamsteele
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Do you have some suggestions as how one might do this? Every way I play the scenario im my mind with all of the untruths of the evening it doesn't end well.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

How about you sit down and talk to him? Ask him in a non-confrontational way?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN