Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sorry, but this has to be said...

Posted by   + Show Post

My dh and I are 25 and 26 years old, and we will be Married 7 years on Monday!!!!!!

I'm so proud of us. Our love for each other has overcome everything.

Inlaws trying to get us to not get married, then trying to tear us apart for 6 years.

2 babies within 11 months of each other. 3 babies under 4.

A dd that stopped breathing, and had serious choking issues with lots of nights separated because one of us was at the hospital with her as an infant,

money issues (which im sure everyone has),

infidelity,

lies,

his accident where he still cant work or drive

memory loss.

I mean, we're 25 and 26. We have such a strong love that binds us together that we can get through anything.

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (71-75):
Mama2ETA
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

:) your a beauitful couple! Congratulations.
I understand the struggles, we are 25/26 (what are your bdays?) and will be married 8 year July 8th.
Everyone assumed we were pregnant or would divorce with in the year. Neither were true. Its worth the work as you know:)

I was pregnant when we got married, 5 months lol, but we were engaged and had a date set before I got pregnant. I wasn't showing, so only family knew on the day. 

Everyone also assumed we would be divorced. My mom's best friend told my mom that she didn't think we'd make it 5 years. Psh on her! lol.

My bday is in Dec. his is in MAy.

Mama2ETA
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this

It's nice to know there are other couples that work at it when work is needed, and still enjoy and love each other. Congrats on 10 years! 

Quoting unsuspected:

We have a lot in common. I'll be thirty this year and we've celebrated ten years, having overcome a, lot that you mentioned.

DandelionLove
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
Faith, works & unconditional love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmommy777
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Love is grand! =0)

Quoting Mama2ETA:

My dh and I are 25 and 26 years old, and we will be Married 7 years on Monday!!!!!!

I'm so proud of us. Our love for each other has overcome everything.

Inlaws trying to get us to not get married, then trying to tear us apart for 6 years.

2 babies within 11 months of each other. 3 babies under 4.

A dd that stopped breathing, and had serious choking issues with lots of nights separated because one of us was at the hospital with her as an infant,

money issues (which im sure everyone has),

infidelity,

lies,

his accident where he still cant work or drive

memory loss.

I mean, we're 25 and 26. We have such a strong love that binds us together that we can get through anything.

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)