Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Seriously? People actually do this?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM
  • 27 Replies
I have a friend who's sister in law announced she was pregnant around 6ish months ago. I'm not exactly sure how far along she is.. Anyways not the point. Her & her husband already have a 2 year old son but she really wanted a girl so she was excited when they found out. The husband of course was happy he was having another child but he was also a little sad cause he wanted to wait at least another year sothey would be better off financially. From what my friend told me her SIL was not on birth control due to having emergency surgery with her IUD and then them not having insurance for her to get any other type of birth control. Well the husband had been questioning a lot here lately of how he don't see how she got pregnant because he pulled out all the time and that he would try to keep up with when she was fertile (the days his wife would tell him).. Well this girl finally admitted to him that she was lying to him & telling him she wasn't fertile when she was and telling him she was fertile when she wasn't. She had been taking ovulation tests behind his back to know when she was fertile an he had no idea he thought she was doing it all by a calender. She even admitted that when he would get off on her stomach that she would go in the bathroom put his stuff on her fingers and push it inside her as far she could & then tell him she was taking a bath but really sit there with her legs elevated for a better chance of pregnancy. WTF? Seriously who does something like this? And worse he admits it to their husband after this long. Now the husband has moved out and don't know what he's gonna do. Frankly I can't blame him I would be pissed to. That's so weird someone would actually plan to do that to someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britchick95
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM
4 moms liked this
Some people are stupid. I wanted a second child badly for a year before my husband agreed to it. Not once did I do anything to try and get pregnant. Always used a condom. there are a lot of people who trick their husbands into getting pregnant. I think it's disgusting to do that to a man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Melissa on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM

That's crazy! Although, even had she not been sneaking around lying and stuff about being fertile, she could've still got pregnant when he pulled out if she wasn't on birth control. My DS is proof of that. LOL! (not that he wasn't a welcomed surprise! :]) 

I do find it a little disturbing that she would shove his gunk up inside her. When DH gets off on my stomach, all I want to do is wipe it off! gah. Even though we are TTC, I don't know why he would do that right now, but I still would not do that. ew. I actually kind of find it all disturbing but that just grossed me out I guess. haha. I would be pissed though if I was him too.

RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I know!! I've wanted another baby for a year & DH says no he wants to wait another year. I'm not thrilled with it but it's his decision also I would never trick him.

Quoting britchick95:

Some people are stupid. I wanted a second child badly for a year before my husband agreed to it. Not once did I do anything to try and get pregnant. Always used a condom. there are a lot of people who trick their husbands into getting pregnant. I think it's disgusting to do that to a man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Im the same I say ok get me a towel lol

Quoting mj.bullion:

That's crazy! Although, even had she not been sneaking around lying and stuff about being fertile, she could've still got pregnant when he pulled out if she wasn't on birth control. My DS is proof of that. LOL! (not that he wasn't a welcomed surprise! :]) 

I do find it a little disturbing that she would shove his gunk up inside her. When DH gets off on my stomach, all I want to do is wipe it off! gah. Even though we are TTC, I don't know why he would do that right now, but I still would not do that. ew. I actually kind of find it all disturbing but that just grossed me out I guess. haha. I would be pissed though if I was him too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Melissa on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM

bahahaha. me too. I don't even want to move so it doesn't run down on me. blech!!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Quoting mj.bullion:

RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Hahaha I'm the same I just lay there on my back until he comes back lol

Quoting mj.bullion:

bahahaha. me too. I don't even want to move so it doesn't run down on me. blech!!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Some people are just that desperate.  My SIL had a son from her first marriage and married a guy that had a son and daughter from his first marriage, so 3 kids between them.  He doesn't want any more kids, so she decides on her own to go off of the pill without him knowing.  Poor sap thinks that his wife can't get pregnant when all along she is trying to and of course she does end up pregnant.  At first she tells him that she doesn't know how it happened, but eventually she comes clean and tells him the truth when she is about 16 weeks along.  To pay her back, he goes and gets a vasectomy without her knowledge while she is still pregnant.  This all happened 8 years ago, and they are shockingly still together.

LisaMarie27
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Pulling out doesn't work

USMCwife0530
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM
I tell my DH to get me some tp ASAP!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM
That's just weird! I have never heard of anyone doing this.. Wow!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN