Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bedroom Problems

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
My bf and I have been together for awhile and had constant sex when we were living together but now since i have moved out a couple of months ago things aren't the same we havent had sex in over 3months and wefight more and recently we tried having sex and he got hard but then went soft immediately after he went in and it happened again the second time we tried but he is starting school soon but he says he isn't stressed at all so I don't know if there is something wrong with me ?or him?I feel that he is not attracted to me anymore or not interested idk what to do or to say to him anymore has this ever happened to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fostermomoftwo
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM

sounds like his problem, not yours..

CrazyLife1996
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree it has something to do with him. Why did you move out to begin with?

disnchntdwife
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM

This can happen to any man at any time in his life. The fact that it happened 2 times in a short period is a little bothersome. Maybe low testosterone or something? Maybe he is stressed but doesnt realise it? Best of luck

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Men can have sexual problems for a number of reasons.  Stress, tired, sick...  it doesn't always mean that they aren't attracted to you anymore.  Sit down and try to pick his brain.  I'm willing to bet he'll come clean about being stressed out about school.  I know he told you that he isn't, but men like to hide stress and worry from women.  They feel they are protecting us by doing so..  SMH

NataliaLinny
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I moved out bc his family was stressing me out A LOT

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

I agree it has something to do with him. Why did you move out to begin with?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Men can have sexual problems for a number of reasons.  Stress, tired, sick...  it doesn't always mean that they aren't attracted to you anymore.  Sit down and try to pick his brain.  I'm willing to bet he'll come clean about being stressed out about school.  I know he told you that he isn't, but men like to hide stress and worry from women.  They feel they are protecting us by doing so..  SMH

I agree

Metteba
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Go with your gut feeling. My EXBF used to have sex with me really quick and get off and start fucking snoring. Another tell-tell sign that he wasn't into me anymore...
sheltons06
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I hate to say this but it may be a possibility, is he getting it somewhere else? You never want to play second fiddle to another woman. If that is the case, you need to get out of there. You deserve better!!! sad

emarin77
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM

You have to talk with your boyfriend and see what is going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN